Burnout Paradise - Crash Test Dummies wanted (free car code on post 61)

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT4 genius
  • 674 comments
  • 48,273 views
I'm pretty much available, just drop me a PM here and I'll usually log on in a few minutes. You're welcome Famine, any time.
 
Okay, if we say 7pm GMT Saturday night (so 8pm in the UK) we can probably haul a few trophies for a few people?
 
Okay, if we say 7pm GMT Saturday night (so 8pm in the UK) we can probably haul a few trophies for a few people?

Sounds good!
Which PSN ID shall I use Famine?
And who is running the game?

Super_Spig
 
I use GTP_Famine for all my trophies (and I've started using it for CoD4 as well now :D)

1900GMT should make it:

2000 - UK
1400 - EST
1300 - CST
1200 - MST
1100 - PST
 
I use GTP_Famine for all my trophies (and I've started using it for CoD4 as well now :D)

1900GMT should make it:

2000 - UK
1400 - EST
1300 - CST
1200 - MST
1100 - PST

Ok, thanks for that!
So are you going to be 'hosting' the game, and choosing what challenges to do?
 
I don't need to do any more challenges - I just need the 8-way meet trophy - so possibly not. We'll play it by ear as to who hosts and picks the challenges, but I suggest it's someone who hasn't done any and has a headset :D
 
I don't need to do any more challenges - I just need the 8-way meet trophy - so possibly not. We'll play it by ear as to who hosts and picks the challenges, but I suggest it's someone who hasn't done any and has a headset :D

IIRC there is a challenge where you all have to meet up in the Baseball Stadium, so that best be the first one to do.
I'll just play it by ear then, I think I've done about 250+ challenges and I have got a PS Eye if that helps!

Super_Spig
 
I also have an Eye :D

I've recruited someone else, so now we number 3 confirmed. 5 more to go :D
 
I also have an Eye :D

I've recruited someone else, so now we number 3 confirmed. 5 more to go :D

I got the platinum for Burnout Paradise back in Feb, but I'm willing to help others get it of course. Count me in. ;)
 
8PM Saturday - I'll be there - Will send you a friend request next time I'm on my PS3...

Do I need to grab any updates? - Last one I grabbed had Bug Surf Island on the map - but I haven't bought that and can't access it yet.

C.
 
That should put it at 2pm on Saturday Afternoon. I'll hit the gym early and be ready to play. Consider me confirmed.
 
I would be happy to help, if required?
 
The more the merrier :D
 
Wish I could help but I hope to be playing in a little league championship on saturday!
 
Wish I could help but I hope to be playing in a little league championship on saturday!
Playing? No wonder you all are making it to the championship.

I know umpires are blind, but wow. "He looks 12 to me."
 
I'm a big kid at heart, what can I say?
 
If there's room, I'd like to join. I haven't done any of the challenges.
 
Sure. Get one of us on your Friends list and clear your schedule :D
 
I'd like to join, but 1900 GMT would make it 5 AM in the morning where I live! Sorry Famine, but I'll pass on this one :nervous:.
 
I'd like to join, but 1900 GMT would make it 5 AM in the morning where I live! Sorry Famine, but I'll pass on this one :nervous:.

Me too, it'll be 3am on my side..
Hope to have a chance joining you all next time. Good Luck on your challenges Famine. :cheers:
 
What....no announcement that you are the keeper of a P12 Diamond now, Andrew?!?! :sly:
 
What....no announcement that you are the keeper of a P12 Diamond now, Andrew?!?! :sly:
hehe :dopey:, thanks so much for your help today MOTO (or Brian? :) ). :cheers:
Feel free to invite me next time when you see me online in Burnout. ;)
 
I still have 136 to go so yeah....I'll be buggin you soon.
 
What....no announcement that you are the keeper of a P12 Diamond now, Andrew?!?! :sly:

Nice one Andrew!

Somehow I doubt I will ever get to it... :( Over 200 challenges to do...


Super_Spig
 
Congrats on your P12 Diamond andrew! :cheers: A few days ago when we played together you still had around 50 challenges to go right? Now you've done them all, that's pretty quick!

And don't give up Super_Spig! If you make it a target to do at least 10 every day you'll get them all in 3 weeks time. Remember the old saying, "You can make a mountain out of a molehill" :sly:.
 
And don't give up Super_Spig! If you make it a target to do at least 10 every day you'll get them all in 3 weeks time. Remember the old saying, "You can make a mountain out of a molehill" :sly:.

I suppose... :D
I guess it doesn't help that I haven't been on Burnout for AGES, been in a COD and Killzone 2 mood lately.
I just need to find some like minded players on there, and then I am away!

Super_Spig
 
I suppose... :D
I guess it doesn't help that I haven't been on Burnout for AGES, been in a COD and Killzone 2 mood lately.
I just need to find some like minded players on there, and then I am away!

Super_Spig

I can help out if you like, I love doing the challenges. PSN is bellybox
 
Hey Super_Spig, if it's possible for you to wake up early, you may find quite a lot of like-minded people at early morning (UK time), I've got 5-6 Burnout friends from the US online around that time regularly. 👍

Congrats on your P12 Diamond andrew! A few days ago when we played together you still had around 50 challenges to go right? Now you've done them all, that's pretty quick!

Thanks Legend! :D
And yes indeed, gotta thank quite a number of my burnout friends, who kindly helping me out on all those challenges these days. 👍
 
Hey Super_Spig, if it's possible, you may find quite a lot of like-minded people at early morning (UK time), I've got 5-6 Burnout friends from the US online around then regularly. 👍

I'll bear that in mind 👍
When I think about it, I tend to play during the UK evening. I'll try playing at a different time!

Super_Spig
 
Back