Burnout Paradise Remastered is Last Week's Best Selling Game at UK Retail

I can't believe a cash-grab manage to top in sales...

If people have been asking for Burnout Paradise to be remastered and the reception has been generally favourable, then I'm not surprised.

Hopefully this is topping the charts in other territories so that the studio is more inclined to work on more projects related to the Burnout series, whether that is bringing previous instalments to current systems or developing a sequel.

If people have been asking for Burnout Paradise to be remastered and the reception has been generally favourable, then I'm not surprised.

Hopefully this is topping the charts in other territories so that the studio is more inclined to work on more projects related to the Burnout series, whether that is bringing previous instalments to current systems or developing a sequel.
Don't get me wrong, remastering previous installments (or developing a sequel) will be fantastic! But it'll feel kinda off supporting a title without its founders behind it, imo anyway... :\
Look at the bright side; finally not GTA V/PUBG/FIFA 18/ R6 Siege is the first.
About time right? :lol: :D:tup:

Don't get me wrong, remastering previous installments (or developing a sequel) will be fantastic! But it'll feel kinda off supporting a title without its founders behind it, imo anyway... :\

Even though the remaster was worked on by a new studio, Stellar Entertainment is still managed by the same person who was in charge of Criterion Games at the time Burnout Paradise was originally developed. Even some of the guys who didn't make it over from Criterion to Stellar still show interest in the game, they filmed an hour long session of them playing the game and discussing development of the original title:

I played this to death on PS3, great fun online. If there is anybody (like me) who likes trophies and driving games, this is possibly one of the easiest plats.

Back