BurnoutLogic - The Official Thread

• Thread starter Doomotron
  • 297 comments
I have pretty much zero time at the moment, so don't expect me to be hosting too many sessions. Doomotron or others can host until I can figure out a way to ease up my schedule.

The only member of BL who has sponsor cars is @rallymorten but I don't think he used them.
I see.

I was wondering if you guys want to know how to get those sponsor cars considering that some of them look good especially the Carson "Steel Wheels" GT Concept. But I'm guessing that the majority of players here are using the Ultimate Box version.

I see.

I was wondering if you guys want to know how to get those sponsor cars considering that some of them look good especially the Carson "Steel Wheels" GT Concept. But I'm guessing that the majority of players here are using the Ultimate Box version.

You can get the Sponsor cars if you delete your game data (NOT your save file) to get down to the 1.0 version of the game. Then, enter the sponsor codes on Burnopedia to get the cars.

You can get the Sponsor cars if you delete your game data (NOT your save file) to get down to the 1.0 version of the game. Then, enter the sponsor codes on Burnopedia to get the cars.
I see.

I do apologize if I didn't appear at all in all of your lobbies. College has really caught up to me to the point where I really had no time to do online lobbies.

But anyways when I do get a free time, the first I'll do is going to the BL lobby. Oh and don't worry about my progress, I completed the game in all platforms plus I bought all the DLCs long time ago.

I see.

I do apologize if I didn't appear at all in all of your lobbies. College has really caught up to me to the point where I really had no time to do online lobbies.

But anyways when I do get a free time, the first I'll do is going to the BL lobby. Oh and don't worry about my progress, I completed the game in all platforms plus I bought all the DLCs long time ago.
I know how to get them without deleting the update data. It's basically just a injection technique in the data, and will add the car like the B'z Ikusa GT.

Edit: I use my first copy of the game that got in 2008, way before Cagney Updates started arriving, but in my years of playing this game had a lot of fun with the glitches. That's all of what I did in Burnout a looong time ago.

Last edited:
I know how to get them without deleting the update data. It's basically just a injection technique in the data, and will add the car like the B'z Ikusa GT.

Edit: I use my first copy of the game that got in 2008, way before Cagney Updates started arriving, but in my years of playing this game had a lot of fun with the glitches. That's all of what I did in Burnout a looong time ago.

What is this method?

Also, @FilipinoGTUser1 , when you start the game on V1, what happens?

That depends. Are you using the vanilla version of Burnout Paradise or the Ultimate Box version?

As mentioned above by @Mike458, just delete all the updates from your game and once you start the game, don't update it yet and when you're now in the game, use these codes from Burnout Wikia then you're set.

I would note that all of these cars doesn't have any performance change plus the only car that has differences to its original counterpart is the Carson "Steel Wheels" GT Concept. It uses Aggression boost plus its stronger than the GT Flame and GT Concept.

As mentioned above by @Mike458, just delete all the updates from your game and once you start the game, don't update it yet and when you're now in the game, use these codes from Burnout Wikia then you're set.

I would note that all of these cars doesn't have any performance change plus the only car that has differences to its original counterpart is the Carson "Steel Wheels" GT Concept. It uses Aggression boost plus its stronger than the GT Flame and GT Concept.

What happens to your save file and progress?

Back