BurnoutLogic - The Official Thread

• Thread starter Doomotron
  • 297 comments
It's good seeing this game have people playing it because I really love this game to the point that I bought it in both PS3 and the inferior port on PC.

I might join this when I finally have internet again.

All I have to say is:

Crash please

*instantly dies*

Just so everyone knows...

@Michelin @Carbonox @JASON_ROCKS1998 @rallymorten @Doomotron @AudiMan2011

This weekend, we will be doing a small 5 race Circuit Race championship (should we get the people to do so), so please start submitting routes here so I can implement them in the championship! In the private convo, I do have the rules to these races, but for people wanting to submit routes, please follow these rules:

Tracks must be fairly long, approximately 1:30 (1 minute, 30 seconds or longer) in length with a Montgomery GT2400 with only one full burn of boost (only draining the boost bar once), complex and fun to drive, an easy-to-follow route, and the Start/Finish line must be fairly close to each other (on top of each other is ideal). The track should be made up of no more than 4 checkpoints per lap.

Please reply if you are interested!

*instantly dies*

Just so everyone knows...

@Michelin @Carbonox @JASON_ROCKS1998 @rallymorten @Doomotron @AudiMan2011

This weekend, we will be doing a small 5 race Circuit Race championship (should we get the people to do so), so please start submitting routes here so I can implement them in the championship! In the private convo, I do have the rules to these races, but for people wanting to submit routes, please follow these rules:

Tracks must be fairly long, approximately 1:30 (1 minute, 30 seconds or longer) in length with a Montgomery GT2400 with only one full burn of boost (only draining the boost bar once), complex and fun to drive, an easy-to-follow route, and the Start/Finish line must be fairly close to each other (on top of each other is ideal). The track should be made up of no more than 4 checkpoints per lap.

Please reply if you are interested!

Highway race. Three checkpoints, over 1:30 and it's a circuit. :D

Probably won't count :lol:

Highway race. Three checkpoints, over 1:30 and it's a circuit. :D

Probably won't count :lol:

Lap length is a bit too long... Just a bit... (that would be a 3-something minute lap... right?) :lol:

(also virtually no skill is involved)

Last edited:
Lap length is a bit too long... Just a bit... (that would be a 3-something minute lap... right?) :lol:

(also virtually no skill is involved)

The last section (tunnel) requires some skill..

I'd say we should worry about that the day none of us are able to log in, not a moment sooner. Who knows, we might end up with a situation like TDU2 which continues to run on phantom servers.

Went on BP today to create some tracks for circuit racing before I realised that my phone's screen is broken so I can't take the pictures to show the routes. Which also means I will be unable to use Skype during the session as well.

I might be able to make it for 6PM (I may be up to an hour late) but I will be unable to use Skype, so I'll have to use the PS3 Text Chat.

I am afraid to say that tonight's BurnoutLogic session will be my last. I will only return to the thread and conversation for maintenance.

It's been a good time.

Sorry about not abiding by the rules for the first few races. It was my first time joining in on any online Burnout session and I wasn't aware that there even were additional rules in the championship. Once I picked up on the rules however I was able to drive cleanly like the rest of the lobby ;).

Well, tonight was not the best night of BurnoutLogic...

@Doomotron , can you please update the OP with this new requirement:

After several reliability issues with PSN's voice chat not working and because everyone could not hear each other very well... I am going to stop using PSN voice chat and require everyone to give me their Skype ID and we will communicate through Skype exclusively. This is a lot better and a lot more reliable than the PSN and Burnout servers that we have currently for communication purposes, and I think that this will get most of the technological gremlins out of this bad night we had.

Back