burnt out

• Thread starter Hellsoul0
  • 7 comments
United States
Kansas
Hellsoul0
does anyone sometimes feel burnt out from playing GT6 so many times in a row? like i sometime get tired of the ai being stupid and trying so hard to get the best track time, is that normal? or am i just lazy

I was thinking that just last night. I'm so weary of the rolling roadblocks and the target on my back.

yeah but if i stop i know my skills will degrade and i don't want that :/,
You aren't going to develop much in the way of usable skills racing against the AI, other than how to avoid moving roadblocks.:sly: For skill development I suggest you join one of the following:

1. GTP_WRS - Run by GTP members, weekly time trials of various combinations and online racing too. Everyone gets a license based on their combined time in two TT's and you compete with the best and with those at your skill level.

2. GTP Online Racing - Find a series you like in a time slot that works for you and race with real people.

3. Join a Club - SNAIL is the most popular and you can't argue with 6 GT Academy Finalists!! Lots of others there too that deserve a look.

You aren't going to develop much in the way of usable skills racing against the AI, other than how to avoid moving roadblocks.:sly: For skill development I suggest you join one of the following:

1. GTP_WRS - Run by GTP members, weekly time trials of various combinations and online racing too. Everyone gets a license based on their combined time in two TT's and you compete with the best and with those at your skill level.

2. GTP Online Racing - Find a series you like in a time slot that works for you and race with real people.

3. Join a Club - SNAIL is the most popular and you can't argue with 6 GT Academy Finalists!! Lots of others there too that deserve a look.
I was thinking skill degrading as in not using my skills for a while. And well my cockpit broke and hurt me so I decided to wait till my new ine arrives before hopping back into it :P

I started doing the X2014 Championship over & over the past 3 days since I started wanting the 20 million credit cars the 15 million credit cars & 10 million credit cars. So far I got 3 of them the XJ13 Chromeline, 1967 Ford Mark VI & the 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO. I plan to get the 1967 Lamborghini Miura , Another XJ13 chromeline then the 1966 XJ13, 1969 Ford GT40 race car, the 1965 Alfa TZ & the 1967 Ferrari 330. After about 4 hours or more of doing the X2014 Championship to get 20 million credits I get burnt out. Until I pushed myself to start getting those cars I only did that championship when I started running low on credits.

Last edited:

The guy's right. You won't improve much skill against the very predictable AI. I hadn't tried any online racing in GT until about 2 months ago, and actually joined SNAIL, and now it's all I do (aside form the occasional seasonal). The racing there is very clean compared to what you'll find in open servers. With SNAIL, as you improve, you'll race against people that are around that same skill level, so you'll never find yourself too slow or too fast for the competition you're placed with.

Back