Buttkicker Options - Experience Needed

• Thread starter readyfe
  • 308 comments
Have an update for you ready, I finally built an audio rack..couple of parts yet to go in but well enough to wire up.
IMG_1787.jpg

IMG_1790.jpg

Sorry for the poor pic, I just got done putting everything in it and it's late :dopey:

Last edited:
I see you've been seriously bitten with tactile..! How is it all working, as expected or better?

My d-box arrived during the week and with my old man overseas for a while may need to resort to a temporary frame and it's doing my head in!

readyfe
I see you've been seriously bitten with tactile..! How is it all working, as expected or better?

My d-box arrived during the week and with my old man overseas for a while may need to resort to a temporary frame and it's doing my head in!

All is working as expected, even better with the inclusion of the Behringer EPQ304 4 channel amp to power the pucks and soon a pair of Aura's for the triangular area of the wheel deck uprights for L & R surround tactile.

Keep me informed on your D-box progress, I wanna see some pix :D

Just got my buttkicker with the endcor coupler. Was wondering which would be better, the fmod 50hz or an equalizer since both are about the same price.

Thanks guys

Has anyone tried earthquake miniquakes? Bought a cheap pair off ebay, will be installing over the weekend.

Just wondering what frequencies you have set them to, what mounting you found best etc.

Hey guys,

Just ordered some tactile and I could use some advice for connections.
readyfe, hope it's ok if I use your thread, because it seems the experts are anyways collected here.
This is what i ordered:
Aura AST-2B-4 Pro Bass Shaker 2x
Clark Synthesis TST209 Tactile Transducer 2x
Dayton TT25-16 PUCK Tactile Transducer Mini Bass Shaker 16 4x

I was planning to run the whole thing on two subwoofer amplifiers.
One 100W for the Dayton in series+parallel on the center channel for engine and high ends and one 250W for the Aura + TST209 in series+parallel on the subwoofer channel for low ends.

Hope so far this makes sense what I wrote and you guys can give me some ideas.

Thx Spike

Back