Buying cars are annoying

  • Thread starter Thread starter Authentic718
  • 64 comments
  • 8,157 views
Maybe if it did that till level 12ish? i mean, i was pretty exited back when i bought a car at that level ? :P
 
Tapping X or O repeatedly should cut down the animation time to almost none.
 
You enter the dealership, you choose a car you like, you buy it, car is delivered to your garage... :nervous: am I missing something???

Maybe for you guys trying to "catch 'em all" is annoying, but I can't see what's wrong with it.

If I remember correctly, you could stay on the dealership back in GT1... but again... I fail to see the problem :nervous:
 
You enter the dealership, you choose a car you like, you buy it, car is delivered to your garage... :nervous: am I missing something???

Maybe for you guys trying to "catch 'em all" is annoying, but I can't see what's wrong with it.

If I remember correctly, you could stay on the dealership back in GT1... but again... I fail to see the problem :nervous:

The problem is that you can flaunt 20,000,000 credits in-game, and yet, you can only buy one car at one time. As much as you may like the idea of buying one car, and having it delivered to your garage, that won't be successful another title around. If I have 20,000,000 credits, the only convenient thing to do is to be able to buy multiple cars at once. And if a person wants to only buy one at a time, then that is also possible. Simple as that. :)


I firmly believe this will be addressed next game. Then again, we're talking about PD....
 
Back