Buying the FGT at b-spec lvl 24?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gambleboyen
  • 8 comments
  • 1,026 views
Messages
1,796
Messages
Gambleboyen
I'm only at lvl 20 on a-spec, but my b-spec bob has grinded his way to the brink of lvl 24. Will I be able to buy the FGT when he reaches 24, or do I have to wait for my slow self to catch up?
 
You have to be lvl 24. The lvl of your bobs doesn't count.
 
That's not what I wanted to hear, but thanks.
 
I haven't reached 24 yet however from trying to buy the FGT in the Online Delership and reading online I think you can buy it when your reach B Spec level 24 even if your A Spec isn't there yet. Although if your Bob is level 24 and your B Spec is say level 23 then you will need still need that 1 level.

Don't quote me on it as it might be wrong but try and buy it just now and see the error it gives you which makes it sound like the above :)
 
I haven't reached 24 yet however from trying to buy the FGT in the Online Delership and reading online I think you can buy it when your reach B Spec level 24 even if your A Spec isn't there yet. Although if your Bob is level 24 and your B Spec is say level 23 then you will need still need that 1 level.

Don't quote me on it as it might be wrong but try and buy it just now and see the error it gives you which makes it sound like the above :)

Correct. To unlock a car/special event you have to reach that lvl in either a or b spec.
 
Haha, now you tell me, I just spent 2 million on a nascar, the Lexus IS F concept, a ferrari and some seasonal cars.

Oh well, it doesn't matter that much.
 
Seasonal races net you loads of money and XP so dont worry. You'll make it all back!

As an example, i went on my new GT profile, did seasonal events no.1 and now have 2 million in the bank and am like level 18 or something. Thats starting the game from 20k credits, buying all the cars i needed to do the events and some tuning...

Once ive done seasonal events 2 ill probably be lvl 23~ and have 4-5 million.
 
Yep, I've got the FGT now.

I find it pretty incomprehensible that they've chosen to make it a standard car!
 
Back