C-ZETA's Photo Gallery - The Comeback now showing!

• Thread starter C-ZETA
  • 69 comments
England
Bromley
V16T91
E0nLeader
Shopopening-1.jpg

Hello and welcome to my very first photo gallery. Feel free to comment on my pictures.

Hope you like my pictures! ;)

Click all images for full size​

Pennzoil Nismo, Castrol Tom's '01 and NSX-R LM

NSX LM

Motul Pitwork Z

Loctite Zexel GT-R (bit dark, but still alright)

Esso Ultraflo Supra (blurry at back)

NSX-R LM, Castrol Tom's Supra '01 and Pennzoil Nismo

Last edited:
Some good natural untouched shots there C 👍

However, watch out with the cropping. You don't want objects of interest touching the borders, like in the skyshot (1st), and the last shot. Also, the Cizeta in your banner looks good. I've got to give that car a try 👍

Some good natural untouched shots there C 👍

However, watch out with the cropping. You don't want objects of interest touching the borders, like in the skyshot (1st), and the last shot. Also, the Cizeta in your banner looks good. I've got to give that car a try 👍

I didn't actually crop them, just put it at that angle in the photo. But I will take your advice. A majority of my shots were touching my borders a bit, and I was gonna post them later.

And I actually wasn't driving the Cizeta, I was lazy and did a race with the computer driving it.

I like your pitwork Z and Ultraflo Supra, they are clean and the blur is precise. Always the best cars to start photomoding IMO. Keep it up because I'd love to see more 👍

Last edited:
First of all, congratulations on opening your own gallery, C-ZETA.. And secondly, your pictures are very good so far.. I hope you'll upload new ones as soon as possible, because I'm enjoying them all 👍

New pictures here! Had a couple of shots of the FTO Touring at Tsukuba Wet so I thought it would be worth it to stick them here.

Last edited:
They look great. The first one is very clean and I like the angle here very much.. The second shot is even better, you almost fooled me with this shot, it looks sooo real. The third one is very good, too, looks like a rear rain shot 👍 Keep up the good work, my friend :)

BTW, I'm going to stop colouring my posts, because firstly I got rid of it and secondly I don't want to drive you guys crazy :lol:

Pretty good job here. The first and last are a bit dark.
I like the second one. Simple and effective composition to it. Just brigghten them up a bit. 👍

Pretty nice work here! I agree with Swiss, some of the FTO shots need more brightness mate.

BTW, the Esso Ultraflo Supra, IMO...its a wild good looking picture:tup:

The second FTO is deffo my favourite here, the first needs to be brighter and the third could do with some contrast to make the front shine.

OK, judging by what you've said, I apparently need to work on exposure and contrast. I'm sure I can do that, but my Photoshop is expiring in 2 days. Which means that the majority of my comp entries will have the watermark of GT4 on them :( I was planning on doing some Japanese stars pictures, but I'll be looking for the ones that does have the right components to it.

You can remove the GT4 watermark with GIMP easily 👍

OK, thanks. I'll have to download it first though...

New update here, been uploading taking pics of Japanese stars here on different circuits.

Impreza WRX STi @ Motegi

Evo VIII @ Midfield

Supra @ Suzuka

3000GT @ Tsukuba

Skyline Coupe @ Tokyo

Hope you like these new pics!

Last edited:
Great shots, C-ZETA.. There's just one problem: The linking to the full size 3000GT shot doesn't work, because you've added IMG tags to the url ;) Other than that, all shots look great, especially the Impreza, the Evo, the Supra......... Ah, all shots are awesome! :D 👍

Great shots, C-ZETA.. There's just one problem: The linking to the full size 3000GT shot doesn't work, because you've added IMG tags to the url ;) Other than that, all shots look great, especially the Impreza, the Evo, the Supra......... Ah, all shots are awesome! :D 👍

Fixed the link, thanks for the comments too. ;)

I've been taking a lot of albums recently, so I thought I'd share with you my Takata Dome NSX @ Fuji photos. I'll probably not post my comp entries, to be honest to me it's not worth the hassle.

Click images for full size. ;)

Hope you like these new pics!

Last edited:
2nd and 3rd work best for me 👍

One tip, though. You may want to avoid zooming too much into cars, or else, you will get crappy textures. ;)

Wow! You've improved a ton! The first one is colorful and bright, the second is nicely done but lacking in a feeling of action, the third one (my personal favorite) has great motion blur, but the last one is zoomed in too much. Like Lucas said, if you do that, you'll bring out the crap textures of GT4.

Back