C-ZETA's Photo Gallery - The Comeback now showing!

• Thread starter C-ZETA
  • 69 comments
You are improving quickly! A couple things though man. Seeing some shots lately with the car at dead center of the pic. Move that camera around!

To add to what Codename L said, its better to zoom in tight from a camera that is far away from the car. If you zoom in on the car with a camera that is close to the car, you will get bad textures. Those textures tend to smooth out the further away the camera is from the car and the tighter you zoom. Keep it up, its great to see your improvements.👍

To add to what Codename L said, its better to zoom in tight from a camera that is far away from the car. If you zoom in on the car with a camera that is close to the car, you will get bad textures. Those textures tend to smooth out the further away the camera is from the car and the tighter you zoom. Keep it up, its great to see your improvements.👍

Is that so? Nice bit of info, I didn't know that, thanks! 👍

Another album, this time consisting of modern muscle cars (actually two are trucks, but whatever). These pictures were taken at New York, as well as all the USA Photo Travel locations, not including Beacon Hill.

Click images for full size.

Dodge Viper GTS @ Las Vegas

Dodge Viper SRT10 @ Times Square

Ford SVT Lightning @ Grand Canyon

Dodge Ram @ Brooklyn

Chevrolet Camaro SS @ NY

Mustang SVT Cobra @ NY

Dodge SRT4 @ NY

Mustang GT @ NY

Shelby Series 1 @ NY

Callaway C12 @ NY

Hope you like my new pics!

Last edited:
This is such a great update, man. First of all the Viper GTS. It looks so damn sexy and the lighting on this shot is great. Then the SRT-10 appears, which looks even more aggressive. Here, I've to say that it's really a shame you've no editing program. This shot would look even better with some brightness/ contrast adjustments. Same for the SVT Lighting: The shot is very good, been taken at an advantageous angle, but it would look much better, if you could've edited it. The Dodge Ram is different: The atmosphere is relaxed and the fact the shot is not bright, gives once more a special touch to the shot. Some people may think that the Camaro shot can be taken easily, but they aren't right. You've to find a good angle and camara position. This is what you did here. The background could be blurred, in order to make this car look faster. And the car is in an advantageous position, so that you could edit and clean it easily. Then comes the SVT Cobra, which I enjoy looking at very much. The rims were chosen well, fitting to this car perfectly. The reflections on the car are great. Same for the SRT4: The car looks very good, shows some nice reflections and the textures are very good. The Mustang GT is completely different. The shot is colourful and bright. More saturation would've given it a warm touch, though, which would fit to the car perfectly, in my opinion. The Shelby Series 1 is a great car, which you've taken a shot of at a nice place and have chosen the camera position perfectly. This shot has potential. Last but not least: The Callaway C12. The car's colour is conspicuous, which I like very much here. You made use of the in-game blur, which means you definately succeeded with the adjustment of the shutter speed.

In order to get to the point, I've to say that your skills have improved drastically and that you're now ready to get yourself an editing program and start editing your photos. I'm also looking forward to the next update. I'm pretty sure it's going to be great! 👍

In order to get to the point, I've to say that your skills have improved drastically and that you're now ready to get yourself an editing program and start editing your photos. I'm also looking forward to the next update. I'm pretty sure it's going to be great! 👍

I swear to God that those words will force me to get GIMP. And to be honest, I think I need it too. Even if I still don't have the ability to PROPERLY remove the watermark. Mind you, you almost rarely ever do remove the watermarks for your gallery photos, don't you.

I'm also thinking of writing a race report soon. You'll be really surprised with what 'feature' it comes with...

I swear to God that those words will force me to get GIMP. And to be honest, I think I need it too. Even if I still don't have the ability to PROPERLY remove the watermark. Mind you, you almost rarely ever do remove the watermarks for your gallery photos, don't you.

That's awesome. It makes me happy to know you're going to get yourself GIMP :) I'd like to explain you how to do it, if you don't mind. Yes, sometimes I remove the watermark and sometimes I don't. When I notice people are going to notcie it was removed then I just let it stay, because it's better to keep it, if you can't remove it so that it isn't noticable.

C-ZETA
I'm also thinking of writing a race report soon. You'll be really surprised with what 'feature' it comes with...

Sounds good 👍 Looking forward to it. I'll be surprised with what "feature" it comes with? - I can't await to see it then :)

I really like this update. The Viper is a great shot, although the car looks better in red or black (personal preference). Some new wheels wouldn't hurt either, and adjusting the front-wheel angle would make it better still. The SRT-10 is nicely done, although the angle could've been different, which would show the scenery and crop out the crappily textured taxis. The SVT F150 is good, but I would've put the camera higher, also the car looks like it's floating. To be honest, I don't exactly like the Ram shot. the background is beautiful, and the truck really doesn't fit a place like Brooklyn. Dialing in some white balance on the blue side would make it better. The Camaro is okay, but the background is a bit uninspiring, I try to take advantage of the scenery when I'm taking pics. The Cobra is beautiful, with amazing reflections. It's a shame the quality of the pic is more GT2 than GT4 (not your fault-blame PD). The SRT-4, while not being a muscle car, is a cool shot showing the car attacking the corner. Nice that you're beating an SVT Cobra with it too.:lol: The Mustang GT is a great picture, the reflections are good as well, although the background of just the road is a little boring. The Series 1 is decent, although I wish the car wasn't covered up by...whatever it's being covered up by. The Callaway is sweet, I like the contrast between the yellow and the relatively gray and boring background (which could be better). Anyway, it's a good example of motion blur.

Keep working, Charlie. You're really progressing. Good to hear you're getting GIMP, hopefully you'll have better luck than I'm having as far as learning how to edit pictures.

great shot of the dodge ram! it's very well thought out, same with the second JGTC NSX shot. the picture is just so complete and colorful. well done!

Hey guys, sorry that I've been AWOL (I feel guilty because of it), but I do have a new update. This time, it's old muscle cars.

Picture taken @ Infineon Raceway

Guess the car...

Charger vs Corvette C2

Camaro SS

Corvette C3 vs GTO

Charger (link not full size)

Special @ Grand Canyon

Camaro Z28 @ Las Vegas

Cougar @ Times Square

Cobra @ Brooklyn

I know I'm not really uploading pics, but I thought I would just note this.

I'm going on holiday for 2 weeks, but there is one of those internet cafes where I'm going, so don't fear.

Hey there, this coming from the internet cafe.

The next set of updates I'm gonna be doing include the following:

Holiday return: the cars of Croatia (my vacation country)
'Wednesday Selections' till beginning of September
German car rivals (to be titled 'Der Haus auf dem Deutsch Auto', and this is also a tribute to Nenad)

All my updates for the next month will come on Wednesdays and Saturdays, then just Saturdays from September onwards.

Darn it, double post. :( I guess it was kinda forced since no-one else posted though.

Anyway, I'm starting off a HUGE update here with my holiday return: cars in Croatia (where I had my vacation and where a good bunch of members here come from), and then doing a Wednesday Selection update tonight. Some bits will have to be cut down since I started a new save recently. Mind you, I have the arcade mode to help me :)

First part of this update, and I'll probably do the second part in with the other update tonight.

Click images for full size. ;)

Fiats @ Citta di Aria

Opel Corsa & Vectra @ 'Ring

Mercs @ Beginner Curse (no, I definitely did not see an SLR McLaren there, I put it in just for keeps)

Renault 5 & Clio Sport '02 @ Seattle

Hope you like my new pics! (not to mention the ones to come today)

These two do it for me -ZETA, Once again great work mate..👍

One of my fav cars in GT4.

I'm an ol' R5 fan from waaaay back...lol

And all of the Muscle car images in your last up-date were awesome mate love everyone of them..:)

i really don't understand why you have to send me a pm everytime you have a new update. i dont come here too often yes, but i'm not blind. if i have time i'll come and have a look, if not, it just means i'm not here. pm's are totally unnecessary. as for the new updates, they're not bad. composition wise, the two middle shots of the silver mercedes with the ferris wheel stand out, and the black one as well. the red renault, the last one has some focusing problems which could've been easily avoided. did you focus on the car before you took the shot? i like the idea of the clio, but i think it would've worked out better in portrait style (vertical me thinks..), and then toned down the brightness a bit, perhaps it would've looked better if you captured it before the car got in the shadow, to show a separation with the light and the shadow. if you burn the shadow parts a bit more, then lowered the curve a bit, then it would've made
for a great pattern and a better sense of light and the type of place it was in, hope you get where i'm coming from.

Last edited:
Only 4 pictures this time, but I'm trying to cut down on my updates so I have more time. Anyway, my next update is the Skyline VspecII R32 @ Trial Mountain.

Click pictures for full size.

Update from me. I'll be working on one of those race 'stories', similar to what Lucas is doing. It's gonna have a HUGE amount of chapters + the main characters end up at...nah, I'm not willing to give away spoilers. I'll be posting the preview pictures up on Wednesday, still really planning the first part of the story.

EDIT: New update in this post to avoid doubling. And to be honest, it's only my competition entry from the Unedited Competition Week 57. The theme is 'The Seventies'.

Click for full size.

280Z @ Deep Forest

Hope you like it!

Last edited:
Double post :mad: but it was worth it.

Don't forget my comp entry on the above post.

Anyway, I've done a set of Mitsubishi photos and I'm showing you all of them, from the least powerful to the most.

Click images for full size.

Welcome to Mitsubishi: The Line of Power. First, we start off with the everyday Colt @ Tsukuba.

Then, moving back 32 years, we have the classic Galant from 1970 @ Fuji 80's.

Now going forward 13 years, we encounter the original Mitsubishi Lancer Turbo @ Super Speedway.

Then another 11 years on, the FTO came. This is the '97 GPX version @ Suzuka.

The Eclipse GT was originally from 1995, but this is the '03 Spyder GTS, seen @ Midfield.

Now we move on to the big 4WD daddies. Starting with the 232bhp Airtrek, @ Tokyo.

Next up, the legendary Lancer Evo, this being the second version, seen here @ Motegi.

Fast forward the Evo's life 10 years, we get that car in the distance over there: the Lancer Evo VIII, seen @ High Speed Ring.

The Evo is, and still is, a rival to the Subaru Impreza. Mitsubishi also had a rival to the Skyline's and NSX's, in other words, the 3000GT, or GTO. This is the 'Z15A', VR-4 Turbo version, seen here @ Seoul.

And finally, there's the legendary rally cars of Mitsubishi. This Pajero, among others, has been a success in the sport. This shot was taken @ Grand Canyon.

Back