• 25 comments

787b or C9

• Mazda 787B

• Mercedes Sauber c9

Results are only viewable after voting.
Croatia
Croatia
vid_speed
Hello i have a question about buying cars,i have around 2mils cr.and im in kinda dilema,should I buy c9 or 787b

Unless you already have it get the Minolta 88C-V. Costs less than the Sauber and is slightly faster. Out of the 2 options (C9 & 787B) go for the Sauber as it's far faster than the Mazda

In my opinion both a pretty equal in terms of handling (Stable and tendency to wheelspin) but the C9 is faster than the 787B but I prefer the Mazda just from previous experience. Either choice will do a great job though. 👍

In that case, buy an LM55 instead, skinflint friendly, faster than either of them.

I was just pointing out money is easy to get using seasonals...

Both suck down gas pretty quick, both have a ton of power, but I think the C9 is faster. However, the Mazda isn't a bad choice either.

I've always thought of the 787B as being easier to control than most, if not all, of it's Group C cousins. It's certainly the most fun to drive and sounds brilliant to boot.

What's your opinion of the Jag? I think I only used it the once, didn't think a great deal of it.
Well when the AI uses it it's usually really hard to beat when it's in a set pp race. IMO it seems to be not much different from the others. It looks really nice though.

What's your opinion of the Jag? I think I only used it the once, didn't think a great deal of it.
It's more of a straightline car than anything else. Understeers like hell on corners.

By the way, if you want to get both, just do the Touring Car quick-match race on the Redbull Ring. Easily gets me around 300,000 credits each race. Didn't have a 200% bonus either.

Back