caberra speed 12

  • Thread starter Thread starter takatasan
  • 33 comments
  • 1,436 views
Messages
324
Canada
Canada
Messages
brant2788
I just got one with 97km on it, am open to offers
 
Lol ;)
 
caberra in spanish means head ;)
 
Just putting GT5 on the now and I'll send that car Carl.
 
takatasan
I just got one with 97km on it, am open to offers

Can I have it for 10 MC's?
 
What is mc's?
 
Oh no I don't want those
 
Interested. Any specific car you'd like?
 
Can't think of any
 
Isn't there some car you've been hunting for ages?
 
What do you want for it
 
How about an Enzo, stock, 0/0/0 ?
 
No as for cars I'm only looking for ones over 1mil, maybe some rare paints
 
You can't trade cars over 1mill
 
Well... Name your price. You're not really making this deal any easier.
 
Any rare paints you got would work
 
What paints would you consider 'rare'?
 
I guess any matte or color shift
 
I've got two Azzurro Nuvola Iridescente and Chameleon Orange. Additionally I have one matte green and one matte light blue for trade. Interested?
 
DeadEnd
I've got two Azzurro Nuvola Iridescente and Chameleon Orange. Additionally I have one matte green and one matte light blue for trade. Interested?

Yeah ill take the azzuro and the 2 matte's for it
 
Right-o. When are you able to send?
 
I can send tommorow
 
i got 2 different color shift pains and matte dark green and i think matte black
 
matte dark green, matte green, reflex spice, and maziora andromedall
 
Sorry its alredy gone to someone else
 
Back