Call Of Duty: Black Ops - PS3, PC, 360 - November 9

No problem. đź‘Ť The FAMAS is OK, shoots fast and has a fair bit of damage to it, but even with a suppressor the muzzle climb gets out of hand very quickly.
Out of hand? The FAMAS is the easiest gun to use in this game. There's a reason why 90% of the Black Ops community uses it religiously.

One more thing what is the best LMG? I play Sabotage a lot and I seem to get massive killstreaks when using the things.

slims
So why not just experiment with the LMGs and see what works best for you? :odd:

Because I use one then try another and they all seem better as I move on. Then I go back to the first one and that seems the best. :odd:
Viscous circle.

I liked the Stoner 63 with Extended Magazines best. The Stoner 63 has a high rate of fire with easily managed recoil. The iron sights are a bit obstructive, but you can use Warlord--I believe it is Warlord, but not certain, as I have not played Black Ops in quite a long time--for both Extended Magazines and a sigh if need be.

I liked the Stoner 63 with Extended Magazines best. The Stoner 63 has a high rate of fire with easily managed recoil. The iron sights are a bit obstructive, but you can use Warlord--I believe it is Warlord, but not certain, as I have not played Black Ops in quite a long time--for both Extended Magazines and a sigh if need be.

charlie-sigh.jpg

Spagetti69
Available on PSN for ÂŁ48. Bargain.
I got mine included with my PS3 when I bought it. 160 GB, came with Black Ops and a First Strike DLC voucher, for $300. (or ÂŁ190 if I did the conversion right) In the end I saved $75, vs. saving $25 if I bought it at the normal price of $350.

ilikewaffles11
Did they change it so that nobody can play re classic zombie maps now? There isn't even a playlist in zombies mode for it.

Really i havent noticed im on now so ill check. Wow they are gone i wonder what the problem is.

Back