Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

• Thread starter Legendary
  • 10,323 comments
Given that MW3 is a MW2 clone, then MW2 is garbage as well, all I'm saying is that if I feel like playing a COD game, MW2 is the least crappy of the bunch but right now the game is unplayable.
I dont agree, MW3 is part clone of mw2 and part clone BO, They seamed to have mixed the graphics of the 2, The guns dont feel as good on MW3 when you shoot as they do on mw2, Also the map all feel the same to me on mw3 even if they look different

Given that MW3 is a MW2 clone, then MW2 is garbage as well, all I'm saying is that if I feel like playing a COD game, MW2 is the least crappy of the bunch but right now the game is unplayable.
What?

I'm sorry but MW2 and MW3 are 2 completely different games when it comes to gameplay.

MW2 is fast paced and smooth, while MW3 is a bit more balanced paced, but sluggish gameplay.

This is of course my opinion, but I know for a fact that alot of people feel the same way.

You guys are missing the point completely, I agree that MW2 is better but RIGHT NOW it is useless to me as I can't find legit matches. RIGHT NOW MW3 is better because you can at least play without having to worry about hackers.

Anyway, COD games aren't exactly masterpieces so whatever really.

I haven't played MW2 in a long while. I've been touching Ghosts and lots of GT6. These holidays I hope to play a bit more. I play for PS3

Back