Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II&III

• Thread starter inCloud
  • 106 comments
Twitch drops is out, blueprint for few hours of watching stream.

Not sure about buying, ~50$ for Xbox version from our Turkish friends.

Been enjoying the multiplayer even though it crashes often.

Already got two gold guns done (AK-47 and the SP-R), the camo challenges are different but I really like it honestly.

I’ve been playing Invasion to level up guns for Warzone 2. If you focus on the ai spawn points then you can level up guns really quickly.

We are living at a time where games are having the most pointless and dumbest collarborations.

What makes it worse its suppose to be a "military shooter".

I want soldiers from different nations even include militias, mercs/pmcs even terrorists and the cartels. Playing as terrorists like al qatala and the brutal cartels does not mean we support them if we have cops and robbers we should also be allowed to play as the cartels and the taliban.

Shadow company is in the campaign we cant even play them in multiplayer neither can we play as the Russian pmcs.

Ghost recon and splinter cell make more sense in being COD than sport players.

Last edited:
Though I respect CoD4: MW 1&2, I can't condone games that are actually platforms for selling microtransactions... The six hour campaign alone is far from worth it, and let's face it, dedicated players will spend a lot more than $70 even in the first three months, and Activision knows it. The free upgrades roadmap is just there to lure people in.

Last edited:
Blowing $30 on a skin isn’t my thing, but at least it’s not pay to win. And yeah, if you buy a battlepass for 1000 cod points then you will earn 1300 for completing it, it’s really not that bad.

Last edited:
I simply like to play COD every now and then. Bought MW2 and am really enjoying it. I have never bought any DLC for COD.

It’s a fun game. And if kids want to play as their favorite footballer, let them. I’ll still blow ‘em up….

And regarding “military shooter”. It’s a game. I would say it is more in common with laser gaming than military stuff.

I've been a mouse and keyboard player mostly but this game a controller is just better for me to use cause of the aim assist.

It's much easier to get players that tac sprint and hop around corners constantly on controller. Guess it's mostly cause my reaction times aren't as good anymore lol.

Rotational aim assist in cod games makes the controller much better to use in close range fights compared to mouse and keyboard.

It pretty much locks onto players if you do the right movement, like strafing left and right during a fight. You could be standing still and it will still track other players too.

Mouse and keyboard players don’t have this luxury.

Last edited:
Bought it. Download was enormous. Played for an hour. Started half an hour ago and get 50gb patch. Tried to abort and all my game was desintegrated from Xbox.
IMG_20221104_085309.png

My feelings so far:
1) Campaign is good. Story could be written better and cut scenes nonexistent, but overall gameplay and rhythm is here. Waaaay better than MW19.
2) COOP is better than MW19, but its cut to 3 10min missions. Looks like there will be more.
3) Invasion is something in between of Ground War and co-op. Good casual mode.
4) GW is even more chaotic and stupid.
5) MP is broken, but I like it.
6) Game is buggy as hell. UI is cursed, application constantly closing between matches on XSX.

Cant recommend to purchase in current state - wait few months for sales and patches.

DMZ. Mix of Blood money and Extraction Royal mechanics.

Its desperately need some Hardcore treatment, but clearly will be my game.

Last edited:
More about DMZ:
  • 3 factions, at least 5 tiers of quests, 29 types of quests. Account xp, blueprints, operator skins, boosters, profile cosmetics and insurance slots as rewards.
  • Grenades, tactical and field upgrades free of charge to choose between raids, weapons restricted to non-modifiable contraband weapons and personal weapons in insurance slot. No perks.
  • contraband weapons should be extracted from raids; personal weapons could be anything unlocked from general account progression system, but if you die - insurance slot will be locked for 10hrs.
  • up to 3 insurance slots after completing 5 tiers of quests. -1 minute per every 1000$ extracted from raid.
  • different backpacks(5to10slots+third weapon slot) and armors(2/3 slots). Different keys unlock different fortresses. Backpacks, keys and armor only available as find in raid.
  • 3 tiers of fortresses, different contracts with scripted events, bosses with weapon cases consisting blueprints(extraction needed).
-25 minutes of free time in raid + 8 minutes of radioactive circle closing(like in Warzone).

Warzone 2 will finally be here today, can’t wait. I’ve been leveling up guns in regular mp for two weeks.

Last edited:
We need a new name for game modes like DMZ
Tarkov-like or Tarkov-lite
Its already Extraction Royal. Technically most correct definition will be FPS PvPvE rouge-lite.

Last edited:
I’m playing with 2 friends and the proximity chat is just hilarious. We’ve been teaming up with other squads in trios and basically **** talking everyone.

We’re having a lot of connection problems though.

Last edited:
Warzone 2 is cool but the friend invite thing is a mess.

3rd person is good fun kinda like other battle royal games, hopefully they will add more modes for it.

Yeah the friends list bug needs to be fixed asap, I have to create a channel then invite friends through that instead.

We’ve been having trouble getting BR games started, the countdown takes too long to start if the lobby isn’t full.

Not being able to one shot someone with a sniper rifle has ruined sniping. If you land a headshot on someone with 3 plates, they will not go down. They will most likely get to cover and plate up.

There is no point in using a slow sniper over a marksman rifle that has quicker handling, they are obsolete with this change.

Loving DMZ though, I really enjoy playing solo.

Last edited:
So, IW droped its Labs-like map in DMZ. Separate map, you need keycard from main map, its full of shadow company PMCs and players.

Latest Posts

Back