Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II&III

• Thread starter inCloud
  • 106 comments
Well my account is under review and I have no idea why. I logged on yesterday after taking a break for 2-3 weeks only to find out that I'm shadow banned, meaning I only get put in high ping lobbies with suspected cheaters until they manually review my account, which could take days or weeks.

I've never been banned from any game before. I only squad up with my friends that I've been playing with for 3 years now, I don't use prox chat and I certainly don't cheat. But because I play on PC everyone automatically assumes I'm using cheats, I couldn't possibly be just good at the game right?

This was very likely all because of some salty players spam reporting me because of killing them, the reporting system is automated so if you get enough reports you get shadow banned no matter if they are false reports or not, it's ****ing ********. I've seen that Logitech G Hub can possibly trigger the bans too and I may have had that open along with Trading Paints for iRacing so who knows. If I end up getting banned over this then that's 20 years of COD down the toilet for nothing.

Well my account is under review and I have no idea why
Its constantly happening if you getting too many reports. Especially if you don't own latest game. If you legit - chances for ban is little to no.

Its constantly happening if you getting too many reports. Especially if you don't own latest game. If you legit - chances for ban is little to no.
I did a lot of camo grinding in shipment lobbies throughout Jan and Feb, and I came across a lot of unhappy people. One guy told me he reported me at least 30 times after a game because I did good and was obviously cheating. It definitely couldn't have been the skill based match making just putting me up against absolute **** tier players after having several bad games in a row from grinding camos.

Last edited:
Rather disappointed in this game, and its lack of nostalgia. Where are all of the MW2 maps, for the MP mode. Theyre always stuck in Warzone, which sucks!

Rather disappointed in this game, and its lack of nostalgia. Where are all of the MW2 maps, for the MP mode. Theyre always stuck in Warzone, which sucks!
Ever since warzone. Multiplayer has been less focus unfortunately.

Turns out that i’m legit and the shadow ban was for nothing, what a surprise.

Don’t get too good at this game if you’re on PC I guess, you might get screwed.

Last edited:
While CoDMWIII(2023) isn't officially revealed, there are first leaks.

• "New" perk system with visualization of them. Vests, gloves+boots, helmets will contain perks. Think of DMZ vests with perks.
  • Dots on map is back. Silencers will be meta again
  • Everything unlocked in MW2 will be ported in MW3. 110+ weapons on release?
  • Release date was planned on November, but October makes sense if Season 5 for MW2 will be last.

Still incredibly disappointed in the Multiplayer offering for MW2. I expected a nostalgia overload of MW2 original maps, but we have had ZERO, and its July... shocking!

Rumours of these maps being in MW3, what a joke!

Last edited:
Warzone was the only thing keeping me playing COD, but now I feel like I’m done with it. This season has been yet another disaster, it’s just not worth the head ache.

All woes will end as we’ll get Nicki Minaj in CoD….
Out of all armies and special forces they can put they go and put this and snoop dogg.

God what a disgrace. Cod is no longer a military but a fornite shooter.

Out of all collarborations they could have some regarding military or pmcs they go and put this trash.

Hunk from resident evil and John Wick make more sense due to their military backgrounds.

John Wick ... military background
Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

Out of all armies and special forces they can put they go and put this and snoop dogg.
Wacky collabs was in CoD since BO Zombies, in MP since 2019(?). Most players in competitive modes are sticking to military skins anyway because they give slight advantage of being less spotable.

Beat cursed Koshei quest where you need to find diamond drill, kill bosses and open safe with some notes. Sniper was killed inside radiation, notes were picked 30seconds on timer and my sorry ass was in elevator after timer already ended (+20s). Somehow extracted. Hour of sweat and constantly swearing Turks(I killed them, loot money and backpack and assimilate them). This was also my final raid to lvl 1050.

New Horror update is really good. Such a shame for it to vanish in 18 days though! Hope they randomly keep the MP maps in rotation.

Beat cursed Koshei quest where you need to find diamond drill, kill bosses and open safe with some notes. Sniper was killed inside radiation, notes were picked 30seconds on timer and my sorry ass was in elevator after timer already ended (+20s). Somehow extracted. Hour of sweat and constantly swearing Turks(I killed them, loot money and backpack and assimilate them). This was also my final raid to lvl 1050.
All DMZ tier 5 missions done. Cartel no more was HARD, considering I did it without my teammates. Last safe was done after extraction timer ended, but I take gas sample literally in last second.

Still missing Building 21 and Ashika cases.

Zombies in MWIII is actually pretty good, it’s a mix between Outbreak from Black Ops Cold War and DMZ. There are a few squads in each game but it’s PvE only.

Last edited:
Zombies in MWIII is actually pretty good
Will wait till sale. Its not FOMO, buggy and everything else is mediocre. Main question now is what will happen with DMZ. Not sure why people saying it's not popular - there are enough players to fullfill 3 big maps, 2 smaller ones and waiting time is on par with Warzone 2.0. Also, everyone is playing with some 20$ skin.

I simply love the maps. They are really fun. For me that’s all Call of Duty has to be. Simple plain fun.
I wish I had the enthusiasm for MW3, but I am burnt out on the formula for now. If MW3 came out in another year or 2, I would probably be excited for it.

I haven't liked the standard MP for a very long time, skill based match making has ruined it. They think this system makes people want to play more but it's the most universally hated thing in the entire series.

Last edited:
Back