Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

• Thread starter Famine
  • 187 comments
I had not played the CoD series since Modern Warfare 3. I also only barely played MW3. I played the campaign through and put maybe 10 hours into multiplayer. At that time, I was burnt out on CoD. This game I have enjoyed quite a bit and been nice to play after Battlefield V (I have not touched in months and will likely never play again). Modern Warfare has some frustrating stuff, but overall it is a pretty good game.

I don't know but I find it pretty easy to find people in Warzone. It all depends on how you play - You're either intentionally avoiding hot spots or riding the edge of the storm too much. Mix it up a little.

I haven't played in about 3 weeks but that's how it always gets with FPS's with me, especially since my play times don't really link up with my friends. I'm on and off with them, and will likely pick it up to get the unlockable content for Season 4.

Modern Warfare is my first Call of Duty game, so the learning curve was pretty big for me, compared to Destiny and Halo. But now, I can at least hold my own now. As far as Warzone, I tend to like playing Plunder more. I may play a couple of games, where we try to get as much money as we can get. Then usually our last game, we just go to the hotspots, and kill as many people we can, and just keep spawning back, for as long as we can.

The Haunting of Verdansk has been the best special event I've seen in a game. Night time BR in Verdansk is very refreshing and all the Halloween themed "easter eggs" are very cool. I've only played the zombie mode twice, but it's pretty fun as well. The skins are interesting but buying those is not my cup of tea, there's nothing special about them when 2/3 of the lobby has them selected.

You don't really need thermal scopes for this, it's bright enough outdoors. Most of the interiors of the buildings are still well lit up so it's really easy to be seen in them too.

Last edited:
I recently got MW 2019 updated fully and I’ve been playing it whenever I’ve had time the last couple of days. Kind of stinks that in Ground War there’s several new maps but it still seems to be Promenade every second map in the rotation.

Other than that I’ve found out that I’m a pretty handy shot with the X16 (or glock) for some reason. Put the lightweight trigger on it for a backup to a 725 Slug class I was running and I seem to be getting most of my kills with the X16 for some reason and still getting above 10 at least each round.

Back