Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by Famine, May 30, 2019.

1. FoRiZon

FoRiZon

You're confusing "Modern Warfare" with "Advanced Warfare".

MikeV27 likes this.
  2. Brett

Brett Premium

I had not played the CoD series since Modern Warfare 3. I also only barely played MW3. I played the campaign through and put maybe 10 hours into multiplayer. At that time, I was burnt out on CoD. This game I have enjoyed quite a bit and been nice to play after Battlefield V (I have not touched in months and will likely never play again). Modern Warfare has some frustrating stuff, but overall it is a pretty good game.

3. MikeV27

MikeV27 Premium

Yeah it's not perfect but this is the best COD game in a long time. My favorite since the MW2/BO1 era.

ImaRobot likes this.
  4. ImaRobot

ImaRobot Premium

I don't know but I find it pretty easy to find people in Warzone. It all depends on how you play - You're either intentionally avoiding hot spots or riding the edge of the storm too much. Mix it up a little.

I haven't played in about 3 weeks but that's how it always gets with FPS's with me, especially since my play times don't really link up with my friends. I'm on and off with them, and will likely pick it up to get the unlockable content for Season 4.

5. Silent Drifter

Silent Drifter Premium

Modern Warfare is my first Call of Duty game, so the learning curve was pretty big for me, compared to Destiny and Halo. But now, I can at least hold my own now. As far as Warzone, I tend to like playing Plunder more. I may play a couple of games, where we try to get as much money as we can get. Then usually our last game, we just go to the hotspots, and kill as many people we can, and just keep spawning back, for as long as we can.

ImaRobot likes this.
  6. DesertPenguin

DesertPenguin Premium

Is that in multiplayer or warzone?