Z zeek1597 Messages 52 Messages zeek1597 Messages X-Box=suckbox Dec 17, 2010 #1 I'm looking for a car that is close to a Camaro SS '10 in specs and can be race modified. Any help?
ghsnu Messages 1,039 Tucson, AZ Messages spedy7 Dec 17, 2010 #2 There is no car I can think of that can be RM'ed AND has close specs to the Camaro. But the 2007 Mustang GT in the deale or the C4 or 5 Corvette should do.
There is no car I can think of that can be RM'ed AND has close specs to the Camaro. But the 2007 Mustang GT in the deale or the C4 or 5 Corvette should do.
RC45 660bhp Z07 (Banned) Messages 1,629 Texas Messages RC45 Messages RC45 Dec 17, 2010 #4 The Challenger
YellowG1 Messages 717 Messages FactoryDriver Dec 17, 2010 #5 RC45 The Challenger Click to expand... This. I have an SRT8 but I don't recall if the SRT8 can be race modified though.
RC45 The Challenger Click to expand... This. I have an SRT8 but I don't recall if the SRT8 can be race modified though.
BoneSawTX Messages 2,048 TX Messages whitemanLS1 Dec 17, 2010 #7 YellowG1 This. I have an SRT8 but I don't recall if the SRT8 can be race modified though. Click to expand... no it can't.
YellowG1 This. I have an SRT8 but I don't recall if the SRT8 can be race modified though. Click to expand... no it can't.
RC45 660bhp Z07 (Banned) Messages 1,629 Texas Messages RC45 Messages RC45 Dec 17, 2010 #8 YellowG1 This. I have an SRT8 but I don't recall if the SRT8 can be race modified though. Click to expand... Bummer, no you cant. It was the '70 version that I RM'ed . Pity.
YellowG1 This. I have an SRT8 but I don't recall if the SRT8 can be race modified though. Click to expand... Bummer, no you cant. It was the '70 version that I RM'ed . Pity.
Z zeek1597 Messages 52 Messages zeek1597 Messages X-Box=suckbox Dec 17, 2010 #9 The Mustang V8 GT Coupe Premium '07 can't be RM'ed
HBR-Roadhog Messages 6,318 West Virginia Messages HBR-Roadhog Messages HBR Roadhog Dec 17, 2010 #10 The 70 Challenger is pretty close. Maybe the Lexus but I have not tryed that one.
BrutherSuperior Messages 678 Messages BrutherSuperior Dec 17, 2010 #11 What's the power:weight of the Camaro w/race mod and no additional engine tuning? If my memory serves me correct, the Lexus ISF is an oil change shy of 500hp and weighs about 1350kg.
What's the power:weight of the Camaro w/race mod and no additional engine tuning? If my memory serves me correct, the Lexus ISF is an oil change shy of 500hp and weighs about 1350kg.
HBR-Roadhog Messages 6,318 West Virginia Messages HBR-Roadhog Messages HBR Roadhog Dec 17, 2010 #12 BrutherSuperior What's the power:weight of the Camaro w/race mod and no additional engine tuning? If my memory serves me correct, the Lexus ISF is an oil change shy of 500hp and weighs about 1350kg. Click to expand... I don't know but I was racing a fully modded one last night with an RX7 LM Racecar. It was faster on the straights but I beat it anyway.
BrutherSuperior What's the power:weight of the Camaro w/race mod and no additional engine tuning? If my memory serves me correct, the Lexus ISF is an oil change shy of 500hp and weighs about 1350kg. Click to expand... I don't know but I was racing a fully modded one last night with an RX7 LM Racecar. It was faster on the straights but I beat it anyway.