2.jpg

1.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg
10.jpg

Doesnt that decrepit church look like the one from the GT5 photomode location? I just drove through that the other day and was tripping on how similar it looks. I like the shot of the jump, reminds me so much of Dukes of Hazard though :lol:

Some shutter speed on the last one would have made it stick out some more. Nice start for your gallery 👍

I love the color in the first one and the firework shot. :drool:
TY That is one of my favorite pics I have taken so far.
Doesnt that decrepit church look like the one from the GT5 photomode location? I just drove through that the other day and was tripping on how similar it looks. I like the shot of the jump, reminds me so much of Dukes of Hazard though :lol:

Some shutter speed on the last one would have made it stick out some more. Nice start for your gallery 👍
Yes it does. Thank you I will take any advice I can get. I have never been good with photography at all. I just take the pic and hope for the best.
Love the dukes of hazzard shot.
Ty That was one of my first few races in the game.

Here are a few more I took last night. Always looks so much better in game. Also still trying to figure out the best way to size them for this site. The detail in this game is just insane.

1.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg

This car is actually black but the festival lighting created an awesome purple backlight that reflected off the car and made the carbon fiber look purple.

Last edited:
Sheesh been a long time since I posted pics in here. Found these on the forza site archive. :embarrassed:

1.jpg
2.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg

GetPhoto.jpg

6.jpg

Last edited:
Back