Endurance Motorsport Series Revealed at Nacon Connect, Launches 2025 on PC & Gen 9 Consoles

• Thread starter Famine
  • 33 comments

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
We will see what the game offers. With le mans ultimate arriving too on consoles, i don't know if will be too much for the market. Good times for us, players!

Again with please do a vr option. Pretty sure now that i have a rig and psvr2, i’d buy any racing games supporting vr.
Given that currently, no racing titles aside from GT7 and Galaxy Kart VR have supported PSVR2, and KT Racing has never supported VR, even on PC, I find it very, very unlikely.
Will LMU come to console? For sure?
They have stated a desire to do so, but it's not certain, and if it happens it's going to be while given the early access status on PC. No guarantee that MSG will not go under before then either, which would be a shame as it's a solid recovery from the mess that NASCAR Ignition was/is.
If it has:

ACC physics
GT7 graphics
iRacing lobbies

I’m in.
I predict you are going to be disappointed.

Last edited:
Again with please do a vr option. Pretty sure now that i have a rig and psvr2, i’d buy any racing games supporting vr.
It's so so good...but then outside of racing VR is still a niche thing.

As regards PSVR 2, I am hopeful that PD will at least support it for GT8 which to me is enough to justify the purchase (hell, GT7 was enough tbh)

Not much is known but I’d be intrigued if there is a race management angle. Really well suited to endurance racing.

With GT7/8, LMU and this new title there some interesting options on the table. Need to get info on the cars and tracks they’ve licensed.

Re. LMU and MSG’s uncertain future. It wouldn’t surprise me if S397 go independent and the ACO seek another publisher. There are some close links between the ACO and some MSG management/advisers. So I’m sure they’re upto speed on what’s happening.

Last edited:
Sim racing is getting completely saturated this generation, sheesh. By 2025 there will be nearly 2 dozen titles to choose from between PC, Xbox and ps5. This will make licensing for cars interesting...

Can we skip the engineer bits please? I don't do strategy, can barely handle just the driving.
I’m the same, but I like the idea - I just probably won’t bother with it. I appreciate it being there, I think. Something different and fresh.

Last edited:
Just cancel TDUSC and make this
Motorsport Manager mixed with Le Mans Ultimate sounds like a pretty good idea to me, I always liked the light management sim elements of F1 202X’s My Team mode

this will be interesting, LMU is failing, then there is rFactor 2 and GT7 along with Forza, but everyone forgets the Automobilista 2 Endurance 1 DLC which brought alot of stuff to the game.
I really wish Automobilista 2 was on console with the pad physics and precision of FM.

Last edited:
Thing is, if its focus really IS endurance racing, you’ve either got to be able to do driver swaps online or the AI has got to be Sophy level good.

And I hate to bring it up, but PC2 had all the engineering detail you wanted and live weather updates from your race director. Plus tons of (for then) current endurance cars and a plethora of vintage cars and tracks.

Just dodgy AI endurance behavior and no online driver swaps.

Having all the pieces doesn’t guarantee the whole…

Why is LMU failing?
Because it's Motorsport Games, though it seems it's all their rFactor 2 division (Studio 397) doing all the work. Problem is, Studio 397's future is still unknown and something not many asked when discussing the state/future of Motorsport Games.

Because it's Motorsport Games, though it seems it's all their rFactor 2 division (Studio 397) doing all the work. Problem is, Studio 397's future is still unknown and something not many asked when discussing the state/future of Motorsport Games.
Everyone who has posted about it on this forum has been pleasantly surprised about it - looks really good and plays nicely even though the hybrids are a handful on cold tyres

We will see what the game offers. With le mans ultimate arriving too on consoles, i don't know if will be too much for the market. Good times for us, players!
I haven’t seen any confirmation on Ultimate coming to consoles. The best I’ve seen is “if it goes well on pc we’ll consider it.” Have you seen something else?

Thing is, if its focus really IS endurance racing, you’ve either got to be able to do driver swaps online or the AI has got to be Sophy level good.

And I hate to bring it up, but PC2 had all the engineering detail you wanted and live weather updates from your race director. Plus tons of (for then) current endurance cars and a plethora of vintage cars and tracks.

Just dodgy AI endurance behavior and no online driver swaps.

Having all the pieces doesn’t guarantee the whole…
automobilista 2 has all that and better AI endurance behavior

Last edited:
Back