can any1 sit still when playing gt3

  • Thread starter Thread starter tm2003
  • 49 comments
  • 1,509 views
It gets on my nerves sometimes too! damn their cuteness! They do something bad, you go to tell them off...then i forgot what i was going to do...:lol:
 
If I'm racing really hard against a tough opponent sometimes I'll lean in on the corners. Doesn't help - much. :D
 
Originally posted by Cobraboy
When my kitten comes in and attacks the cord thats swaying a few cms above the ground, it really pisses me off. Not only because I'll have to buy a new controller and that he might pull the PS2 onto his head, but it puts me off GT3. Dammit, stupid cute little thing.
my pets dont seem to be a problem.
1 yabby
1 turtle
1 blue tounge lizard
5 gold fish
2 budgies (which tend to stay outside)

:D
 
Slightly off topic. My biggest distraction is not my sitting position or kids or pets.

When my wife wants to have a deep and meaningful she expects me to drop everything in the middle of the race. damn that is annoying.

Most deep and meaningfuls are about me playing too much playstation too. She just can't see that I am not playing enough.
 
:lol:
yeah those deep n' meaningfuls!

get home, have dinner, sit on lounge for a while....

"ok, i'm gonna go have some races now..."
she gives me puppy eyes in return
I give her blank look
her bottom lip drops (jokingly)
"I just wanna sit here with you and spend time with you" she says.
I sigh
"oh, ok then." i say with a fake smile
"oh, just go and play your lil' game then!!" i get in return
so I do...
and she doesnt speak to me for the rest of the night.

D n' Ms and "together time" (even if it is just watching crap on TV) are very important to her. Or maybe she just wants me to suffer :p
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Or when i go to lay down on the couch from sitting, then i find that the cord can't reach that extra damn 20 cm! I then have to get up and move the PS2 more forward...:mad:
:lol: I put my PS2 under a cabinet and when I sit on the couch the cord sometimes won't stretch far enough! It's annoyiing! :mad:
 
Originally posted by gumpy
Slightly off topic. My biggest distraction is not my sitting position or kids or pets.

When my wife wants to have a deep and meaningful she expects me to drop everything in the middle of the race. damn that is annoying.

Most deep and meaningfuls are about me playing too much playstation too. She just can't see that I am not playing enough.
Ahh, the dreaded deep and meaningful. Why can't women ever see that what they think of as "too much PS2", we think of as "not enough PS2"?
 
eh...I can't...I like move all over the place....first I'm on the couch ...then on the floor....next thing you know...im right in front of the TV.....
 
Originally posted by gumpy
Slightly off topic. My biggest distraction is not my sitting position or kids or pets.

When my wife wants to have a deep and meaningful she expects me to drop everything in the middle of the race. damn that is annoying.

Most deep and meaningfuls are about me playing too much playstation too. She just can't see that I am not playing enough.

HELL!! AT LEAST YOU'VE GOT SOMEONE TO BE DEEP AND MEANINGFUL WITH!!

I'll just crawl in a corner and cry now...:(
 
my brother moves his head when he plays games. It is really annoying and i just laugh at him because he looks stupid.
 
I usually move around while playing, because I'm used to driving my car which has poor suspension, so whenever I turn to the right in the game, I'll lean to the left and viceversa. Lately I've been playing on a swivel chair, and whenever I drift, I turn the chair as if it were the car... it's quite fun really because I usually play 2-player challenge, and it just makes the other guy lose concentration... he he he
 
i sit on my bed and play on my excellent 34cm tv :) on which i cant even see the left tire gauges (to see if they are red or green). sometimes i lie down but normaly i sit up with my cat sitting right next to me. This is on my queen size water bed so its quite nice to sit on. You guys should see my mum play ps2 she yanks the controller to the left so its nearly all the way behind her then she yanks it to the other side hehehe soo funny.
 
I usually just lie down on the floor with a pillow on my head , controller in hand . I rarely sit on a chair and play GT3 .
 
Originally posted by Small_Fryz
You guys should see my mum play ps2 she yanks the controller to the left so its nearly all the way behind her then she yanks it to the other side hehehe soo funny.

:lol:

Your mom plays the PS2 too ? How nice :) I played Tekken 4 with my dad once . He had NO previous experience playing video games , and on the 3rd fight he started whacking me in the game . I was losing almost every other game after that .
 
Originally posted by under18carbon
I played Tekken 4 with my dad once . He had NO previous experience playing video games , and on the 3rd fight he started whacking me in the game . I was losing almost every other game after that .

oh well, at least you can have a challenging game with your dad every once in a while. I can't even get my dad to go anywhere near a game. He knows I'll beat him and its embarrasing for him. He's just a little too proud, but hell I love the big guy anyway.

;) Maybe one day....
 
My dad actually doesn't seem to enjoy video games as much as I do , but on that day , I just asked him to try it for fun ( since he had nothing to do at home ) Oh boy was he hooked on it for a while . I'm currently trying to get my dad to play GT3 , show him all the beauty and the tuning :)
 
Originally posted by danibus
HELL!! AT LEAST YOU'VE GOT SOMEONE TO BE DEEP AND MEANINGFUL WITH!!

I'll just crawl in a corner and cry now...:(
Thank Christ that you're single/not married - "Jon (that's me), get your arse off that friggin' PS2 and get into your bedroom now, there's something important that we need to discuss *while she gives you the look that you've done something very badly extremely wrong*".

Mate, thank your lucky stars.
 
i can beat my dad on my ps2 at ne game except wrc (which i dont play) he doesnt play the ps2 much though as he has a new job and just doesnt seem to be interested.
 
My Dad had a brief fling with the WRC off the demo disc that comes with the PS2 - he quickly lost interest. :D

Anyway, back on subject . . .
 
Back