J Jimdawg12 Messages 1 Feb 24, 2005 #1 Hi, I tried using the used car list to find teh date but no luck it said april 30th, but no camaro can anyone give me the correct date?
Hi, I tried using the used car list to find teh date but no luck it said april 30th, but no camaro can anyone give me the correct date?
K kstate Messages 2 Feb 26, 2005 #2 Jimdawg12 Hi, I tried using the used car list to find teh date but no luck it said april 30th, but no camaro can anyone give me the correct date? Click to expand... I think it appears on day 29, and I also saw it sometime between day 55 and 66. You will have to go to home to see exactly which day you are on.
Jimdawg12 Hi, I tried using the used car list to find teh date but no luck it said april 30th, but no camaro can anyone give me the correct date? Click to expand... I think it appears on day 29, and I also saw it sometime between day 55 and 66. You will have to go to home to see exactly which day you are on.
B Blkout Messages 860 United States Feb 26, 2005 #4 Just keep checking the second used car lot every 7 days, it appears quite frequently there. I'm on my 450th day in the game and I know I've seen it no less than 6-7 times and that's just randomly checking the used car lot.
Just keep checking the second used car lot every 7 days, it appears quite frequently there. I'm on my 450th day in the game and I know I've seen it no less than 6-7 times and that's just randomly checking the used car lot.
BlackZ28 Messages 1,638 Tulsa, OK Messages SixSpeedZ51 Messages BlackZ28 Feb 26, 2005 #5 Jimdawg12 Hi, I tried using the used car list to find teh date but no luck it said april 30th, but no camaro can anyone give me the correct date? Click to expand... Ive been looking for it too.. I liked the used car lot in GT2 more. Ive seen it a couple times, but I want it in black.
Jimdawg12 Hi, I tried using the used car list to find teh date but no luck it said april 30th, but no camaro can anyone give me the correct date? Click to expand... Ive been looking for it too.. I liked the used car lot in GT2 more. Ive seen it a couple times, but I want it in black.
Thirdeye Messages 1,505 Grand Rapids, M Messages ThirdeYe1337 Messages Derek1337 Feb 26, 2005 #6 I've seen it a couple of times, although i'm pretty far along in the game. (somewhere around day 300 I think)
I've seen it a couple of times, although i'm pretty far along in the game. (somewhere around day 300 I think)
S syclone538 Messages 211 Feb 28, 2005 #8 August 12 Edit it updated on August 13 and the Camero is there again.