Can anyone tell me what date I can get the 97 camaro?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jimdawg12
  • 7 comments
  • 946 views
Messages
1
Hi, I tried using the used car list to find teh date but no luck it said april 30th, but no camaro can anyone give me the correct date?
 
Jimdawg12
Hi, I tried using the used car list to find teh date but no luck it said april 30th, but no camaro can anyone give me the correct date?

I think it appears on day 29, and I also saw it sometime between day 55 and 66. You will have to go to home to see exactly which day you are on.
 
Just keep checking the second used car lot every 7 days, it appears quite frequently there. I'm on my 450th day in the game and I know I've seen it no less than 6-7 times and that's just randomly checking the used car lot.
 
Jimdawg12
Hi, I tried using the used car list to find teh date but no luck it said april 30th, but no camaro can anyone give me the correct date?
Ive been looking for it too.. I liked the used car lot in GT2 more.
Ive seen it a couple times, but I want it in black. :drool:
 
I've seen it a couple of times, although i'm pretty far along in the game. (somewhere around day 300 I think)
 
August 12

Edit
it updated on August 13 and the Camero is there again.
 
Back