Hey man, go to http://www.gtvault.com/ and look up each car you want for setttings. Then find the setup done by Fumes . . . he pretty much does the best job on setting up cars. I learned how to tune a car from him and he is just awesome. I don't know how his setup for the Lotus Elise 190 is though, but the Motor Sport Elise one is great with a couple of modifications to it. The Altezza one isn't bad either.
Not a problem, now I just wish someone would tell me how my settings for the 787B and C5R work . . . I have yet to have anyone on GTVault tell me how they work. I would just like to know, so I know if I am tuning well or not.
After I did the Elise Series, I kinda accidently saved over my game . . . oops. But after doing it in a MSElise, I absolutely love the little car now. Such a great handler.