Can I View Others Saved Replays?

  • Thread starter Thread starter OsKSports
  • 3 comments
  • 528 views
Messages
11
Messages
OsK-STreakZ
As I says above really, can I view a friends saved replays, if so, how? Please

Sam
 
Yes. Right now it's a bit tricky though - he has to export it from the game, then upload or mail it to your friend, and then you can import it again. There's not an option yet to share them like you can share fotos or give/share cars (hopefully that will come sometime)
 
Not tried yet, but are you not able to transfer to XMB then put on a USB? Could then put it in a zip file and upload it? No?
 
Well what I am trying to do is record a friends lap or race, as they do not have HD recording equipment. Nothing I could see to view his replays :(
 
Back