Can not change avatar.

• Thread starter Azuremen
  • 71 comments
Your avatars have been fixed now.

However, please note that future avatar changes could take up to an hour before they are displayed next to your posts. This will only occur through next week due to temporary server infrastructure changes I have enabled to prepare for E3.

Ah, so that probably explains why many people's avatars are missing (including mine now). Was going to make a separate thread regarding this issue, but thankfully found this so no wasted thread space 👍

I'm in the same boat, left it overnight. However, I normally have trouble with this kind of thing so having others with the same problem is reassuring! :lol:

Jordan said they would be broken for a bit (profile)

My avatar is loading, with the exception that, since it's a gif, it's not moving.. :(

This is a bummer. Changed my avatar 7 hours ago and still nothing.

Looks like a general problem, i'm in the same situation here, but Jordan is working on it. Let's wait just a little longer. 👍

Yeah, it is! Is back to normal now.

Just uploaded a new avatar and then found this thread when it didn't upload properly.

Hope Jordan can get this fixed soon 👍. I can't use my brand new avatar. Hence my User title. Sarcasm is your best weapon :sly:

I did not know about the avatar issue until it was too late. Guess It'll have to stick for now :(

Ah, so that probably explains why many people's avatars are missing (including mine now). Was going to make a separate thread regarding this issue, but thankfully found this so no wasted thread space 👍

CAM
I'm in the same boat, left it overnight. However, I normally have trouble with this kind of thing so having others with the same problem is reassuring! :lol:

It's happening again! :eek:

My GIF (acceptable size) will not show up. We need to have this fixed.

Hopefully it will soon now that E3 is over.

Eks
Hope so, I've been wanting to sport my PS4 avatar.
What can I say, I'm a fanboy. :sly:

Jordan said they would be broken for a bit (profile)

My avatar is loading, with the exception that, since it's a gif, it's not moving.. :(

I changed mine yesterday and am in the same boat now. :(

^ Me too (again).

I feel for you all :( Don't worry just expect the best :D

Reading through this thread, I can't help but think of this quote.
Albert Einstein
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Obviously the issue is still around. If you'd prefer to not have a blank av, either leave your current one alone of select one of the defaults.

This issue has made me aware of just how many times people change their avatar. I just don't see the point myself but it's seems I'm in a minority.:)

This issue has made me aware of just how many times people change their avatar. I just don't see the point myself but it's seems I'm in a minority.:)

I usually only change mine if there is a event I like or if I want to show off something I made.

I can see everyone's Avatar as well as mine. Victory Screech!!

Victory_Screech.gif

All avatar issues should now be resolved, and any changes you make in the future should once again be reflected immediately.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience, guys.

All avatar issues should now be resolved, and any changes you make in the future should once again be reflected immediately.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience, guys.

Thanks Jordan :bowdown: we love you! <3

Is there still any word on profile pictures working again? I happened to change mine recently and it wouldn't load. Now that the problem is fixed I tried changing back to my old one again, but I'm repeatedly told that it's unable to save the image. This is the case with any image I try to use, regardless of size.

Latest Posts

Back