Can platinum be achieved with under 65% game completion?

• Thread starter VeeT1
  • 14 comments
awr117
I thought 100% was required for platinum?

It is. One of the trophies asks you to achive GOLD on every single race, challenge, and licences. Therefore, 100% completion.
I'm well over 90% completion, only missing gold on the S.Vettel challenge and 3 A-SPEC endurance races.

Nope, its not. I've seen plats with 75-95% game completion. I just made this thread out of curiosity for the plat achievers with under 65% game completion

But...what about the "Gold Standard" trophy?

Get a gold trophy in every race event, license test, and special event.

Isn't that how you achieve 100% in the game? By completing everything? I'm confused....:dunce:

But...what about the "Gold Standard" trophy?

Get a gold trophy in every race event, license test, and special event.

Isn't that how you achieve 100% in the game? By completing everything? I'm confused....:dunce:

You can choose A or B spec to see which one you want to get all gold in.

Possible, but barely. I got my Gold Standard at 69%. All B-spec events done. For A-spec, I probably have done 10 events (out of the 54).

Special events don't count in the game completion % too, that's why it's low.

You can choose A or B spec to see which one you want to get all gold in.

Possible, but barely. I got my Gold Standard at 69%. All B-spec events done. For A-spec, I probably have done 10 events (out of the 54).

Had I knew this sooner (MUCH sooner), it could have saved me soooo much trouble.

Alright, I get that. The trophy only asks you to complete the race series, it doesn't specify in which SPEC. Makes sense.
So now all I got to do is GOLD the S.Vettel challenge for platinum. :sly:

^^This 👍

I'm not gonna try this but I think it could be enought if you do only all B spec races.

Yup, you can do only B-Spec and not touch A-Spec and get Platninum. Of course you have to do Special Events to get Gold Standard but those don't affect Game % and you can get A-Spec lvl 40 through online racing. Don't know the exact game completion percentage you would have though.

No, how can you get gold standard without doing all the races, a and b- spec, they both affect %. I've got 250 races to put my most experienced b-bob through to get the air of experience trophy before I can plat

You don't need 100% for Platinum, you can get it with as low as 65%.
You only need either A spec or B spec for Gold Standard.

Just do all B spec and then use Seasonal Events for A spec lvl 40.

Back