Can GT7 be completed with Bronzes? 🤔

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi all, just a quick question. I know for a fact my skills aren't good enough for golds in Licenses, CE or TTs. So, am wondering, am I able to 100% the game with Bronzes?

Depends what you mean by 100% i suppose. You can certainly complete all the menu books just by bronzing. Any prize cars you don’t get by not getting golds in the licenses and missions etc you could just buy. Most of them are pretty expensive though so you’ll probably spend as long grinding than you would simply training yourself to get good enough to get gold times in everything. Pretty sure the platinum trophy (if that’s what you mean by 100%) requires golding everything though.

Last edited:
For completing the events board you need to be 1st in each race.
To get one of the trophies you need all licenses in gold.

As for CE it depends on what you consider completing but apart from bonus in prize calculation on custom races I am not sure there any other impact.

Depends what you mean by 100% i suppose.
Very much this.

Initially, the game's main goal was to collect all the cars in the game. However, with the new status menu, you can track everything in the game (Licenses, Circuit Experiences, Missions, Menu books, Music Rallies and World Circuit race progress)

But yeah, licenses are a weird feature in GT7, as we still don't need anything beyond A to be able to take part in all races (any races locked are behind higher Collector levels instead)

Last edited:
I reckon I'll just complete it 'my way' 😂. Im sure I will get 1st in all races and prob eventually collect all cars but there is no way I am golding the licenses, CE's, TT's and missions. Bronze will do me just fine. Don't have much spare time and have F1 waiting for me 😂

To get to the end credits, it's correct that you never need to win or gold anything except maybe one mission - all World Circuits menu books need you to come third or better in their races/championships, you need to get the National A licence but it's okay to bronze both B and A, one menu book needs you to get bronze in the Dragon Trail Gardens circuit experience, and one menu book needs you to do the first mission - I'm not sure if you can get away with bronzing that, but it's easy either way.

I reckon I'll just complete it 'my way' 😂. Im sure I will get 1st in all races and prob eventually collect all cars but there is no way I am golding the licenses, CE's, TT's and missions. Bronze will do me just fine. Don't have much spare time and have F1 waiting for me 😂
As far as "eventually collecting all the cars", that entirely depends on your definition of "eventually." lol...collecting all the cars is a nightmarishly prolonged process relying on 2 things - accumulating about 500 million credits, and for a handful of the cars, receiving an "invitation" before being allowed to buy them. You can get about 100 million credits from playing the game itself and completing the stuff there-in. After that it comes down to doing weekly challenges or custom races or whatever plus whatever pocket change you get from roulette tickets. Or, GRINDING. And since nothing else pays better than grinding (assuming you can't gold a TT in less than a couple hours), it comes down to grinding. Invites are completely random and take forever to be granted. So, the reality is that collecting all the cars takes forever.

Chances are, most of us "normies" will be deeply into GT8 before we're anywhere close to having acquired all the cars in GT7.

Last edited:
As far as "eventually collecting all the cars", that entirely depends on your definition of "eventually." lol...collecting all the cars is a nightmarishly prolonged process relying on 2 things - accumulating about 500 million credits, and for a handful of the cars, receiving an "invitation" before being allowed to buy them. You can get about 100 million credits from playing the game itself and completing the stuff there-in. After that it comes down to doing weekly challenges or custom races or whatever plus whatever pocket change you get from roulette tickets. Or, GRINDING. And since nothing else pays better than grinding (assuming you can't gold a TT in less than a couple hours), it comes down to grinding. Invites are completely random and take forever to be granted. So, the reality is that collecting all the cars takes forever.

Chances are, most of us "normies" will be deeply into GT8 before we're anywhere close to having acquired all the cars in GT7.
Yeah I hear you! Atm I am grinding Sardegna, Spa and Le Mans to get just over 3 mill in a couple of hours so yeah would take months. I have a list of the ones I want and might just make do with that.
To get to the end credits, it's correct that you never need to win or gold anything except maybe one mission - all World Circuits menu books need you to come third or better in their races/championships, you need to get the National A licence but it's okay to bronze both B and A, one menu book needs you to get bronze in the Dragon Trail Gardens circuit experience, and one menu book needs you to do the first mission - I'm not sure if you can get away with bronzing that, but it's easy either way.
I did get a credit movie once I completed all the cafe books. Is there a different ending when you get 100% 🤷🏻‍♂️. Am onto master licenses now - got bronze in B master and hopefully get the rest, albeit in bronze. Haven't touched missions except the one needed for cafe. I've done all the CEs except for a couple.

I used to think this way. It does take time but it's not as hard as you'd think. I'm not 100 percent complete but a few weeks ago I took a few days and started hammering out CEs and I golded a great majority of them in a couple days of light grinding on them. Some are very difficult still and I haven't had the ambition to stick with them but many of them are not as awful as they seem.

The only gold that's required for either Menu Book completion (none) or the trophies (specifically, the "Hard Work Pays Off" trophy), is getting gold in all the original license tests.

Hi all, just a quick question. I know for a fact my skills aren't good enough for golds in Licenses, CE or TTs. So, am wondering, am I able to 100% the game with Bronzes?
No. Parts of it depend on Gold cups in CE's. You can finish all the events with bronze but there are progress meters that only show 100% with all gold. In addition, custom and quick race payouts increase a bit each time you earn a better CE trophy and, in time, they mau also be tied to Missions and License completion.
Also without all gold on Missions and Licenses, one of the prize cars will stay hidden.
Yes you are good enough to get all gold. It requires consistency and diligence, not speed (that comes later).
To get all gold, stop racing and just drive the car.

I appreciate your faith but I remember getting my bronze in S10 and thought there is NO WAY I want to do that again 😂
Haha, I felt the same! But a few months later, I slowly realise that I’m getting ever so slightly better at driving. So I think the forum is right: it’s just a matter of time. Maybe, it’s going to take us much longer than others. But I’m sure, with more practice, we’ll also get better at the licenses and circuit experiences. Maybe, try to go for silver as intermediate step? That’s what I’m trying, because I know I’ll get frustrated having to go for gold right away. But I never understood why there’s no incentive for finishing silver anywhere? 🙄

Yeah I thought that too. Actually went back and looked at my licenses. Got Gold in B Class, then went onto A and got Gold there too. My International B is all silver (forgot about that) sonat least not ALL Bronzes 😂

Yeah I thought that too. Actually went back and looked at my licenses. Got Gold in B Class, then went onto A and got Gold there too. My International B is all silver (forgot about that) sonat least not ALL Bronzes 😂
So you’re already ahead of me then! 😅🙌

So you’re already ahead of me then! 😅🙌
Don't know if you use a wheel, but I only started using a wheel for first time last month. The golds I got are from using a pad in chase view. After all the money. I spent too 😂. Oh well, I'm sure I'll get better on wheel in time (apart from rally!)

Latest Posts

Back