Can someone help me understand something ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter PureOwnage
  • 22 comments
  • 946 views
Messages
161
Canada
Quebec
Messages
PerfectOwnage82
I am lvl 10 on b spec , and i have a nissan skyline with 445hp. Do you think its possible to get a way better car at lvl 10 and wich one :/??
 
PureOwnage
I am lvl 10 on b spec , and i have a nissan skyline with 445hp. Do you think its possible to get a way better car at lvl 10 and wich one :/??

In tickets like lvl 23,lvl24,you get a lvl23/24 car.So is possible via tickets
 
I am lvl 10 on b spec , and i have a nissan skyline with 445hp. Do you think its possible to get a way better car at lvl 10 and wich one :/??

I'm sorry I don't have an answer for you but maybe if you hop over to the Q&A forum, maybe someone can help you there. Peace.
 
But i dont have tickets and i cant use car lvl 23/24 at lvl 10...
 
PureOwnage
But i dont have tickets and i cant use car lvl 23/24 at lvl 10...

Yes you can!You get Redbull X2010 (S.Vettel) in lvl 35 b spec and This car is lvl40 :/
 
But i dont have tickets and i cant use car lvl 23/24 at lvl 10...

If you need a car to use, send fr to cargorat323 and I'll put some on share for you to use. Just tell me which ones you would like.
 
Are you serious i can use car lvl 25 at lvl 10???? So if i buy one ill be able to use it ? And kb18 you would be sooooo nice to help me out... but i dunno wich car to use to be the best at lvl 10 :o ...
 
PureOwnage
Are you serious i can use car lvl 25 at lvl 10???? So if i buy one ill be able to use it ? And kb18 you would be sooooo nice to help me out... but i dunno wich car to use to be the best at lvl 10 :o ...

But,you can't buy a lvl 25 car,but you can OBTAIN a lvl 25 car
 
Ohh but its impossible fot me to get lvl tickets ...
 
Are you serious i can use car lvl 25 at lvl 10???? So if i buy one ill be able to use it ? And kb18 you would be sooooo nice to help me out... but i dunno wich car to use to be the best at lvl 10 :o ...

Well, when you figure out which ones you would like, just let me know. I'm getting ready to go run the time trials, but I'll wait here for a few more minutes to see what you want. Send friend request when you decide.
 
PureOwnage
Ohh but its impossible fot me to get lvl tickets ...

Jus offer good things in change.You can get a 0/0/0(0changes/0miles/0wins) that you can obtain in OCD and as prize cars.Collectors loves 0/0/0 cars
 
i have most cars i have some fast cars online available for you to use
 
KB18FAN
Well, when you figure out which ones you would like, just let me know. I'm getting ready to go run the time trials, but I'll wait here for a few more minutes to see what you want. Send friend request when you decide.

Can i add you in like 45 mins cause im not at home im doing kindergarden with my gf :o but can you help me with the decisions of wich car :(?
 
when PSN was down i used a new challenger when PSN was up i was in a X1 -_-
 
Can i add you in like 45 mins cause im not at home im doing kindergarden with my gf :o but can you help me with the decisions of wich car :(?

Add me anytime. I'm not completely sure what your looking for tho so I'll just put some good cars on share for ya. I'll just fr you on second thought, it will be easier that way as I'm getting ready to go run the tt's. Anymore questions, just ask me on PSN. Peace.
 
KB18FAN
Add me anytime. I'm not completely sure what your looking for tho so I'll just put some good cars on share for ya. I'll just fr you on second thought, it will be easier that way as I'm getting ready to go run the tt's. Anymore questions, just ask me on PSN. Peace.
My psn is PerferctOwnage82 man thanks a lot !!! And what is a car " on share " ? How can i get thaaat ?
 
fr sent. Go to my profile in the game and look at the bottom, you should see cars I have online. Just pick one, keys will be in it, lol. I hope I explained that right as I have never borrowed a car before. Anyone else explain it better, the floor is yours, lol. I'm off to time trials. Peace.
 
thanks a lot broo ! But after how much time it will go back to you :)?
 
PureOwnage
I am lvl 10 on b spec , and i have a nissan skyline with 445hp. Do you think its possible to get a way better car at lvl 10 and wich one :/??

If you send a FR to CeruleoF150 and genuino_67 and then put your b-spec drivers online I will race them, so you can get the credits and the experience. The more drivers you can create the faster they will make you money.
 
If you send a FR to CeruleoF150 and genuino_67 and then put your b-spec drivers online I will race them, so you can get the credits and the experience. The more drivers you can create the faster they will make you money.

Same goes for me too. I don't race b-spec much, but when I do, I'll include your drivers.
 
Thaanks a loottt guys !!
 
Back