PAWEL17 Premium Messages 2,126 Messages PAWEL17 Apr 4, 2011 #2 MrDIABLO876 Please! Click to expand... I can, what is you psn, ive got a whole day oc b-spec racing planned, while studying
MrDIABLO876 Please! Click to expand... I can, what is you psn, ive got a whole day oc b-spec racing planned, while studying
M MrDIABLO876 Messages 547 Messages theediablo876 Apr 4, 2011 #3 PAWEL17 I can, what is you psn, ive got a whole day oc b-spec racing planned, while studying Click to expand... Thanks, be on in maybe 10-20 minutes, PSN:theediablo876
PAWEL17 I can, what is you psn, ive got a whole day oc b-spec racing planned, while studying Click to expand... Thanks, be on in maybe 10-20 minutes, PSN:theediablo876
mcfizzle Messages 3,984 Frankfurt am Main Messages GTP_mcfizzle Messages LotsaMcfizzle Apr 4, 2011 #4 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=243 👍 B-spec forum
M MrDIABLO876 Messages 547 Messages theediablo876 Apr 4, 2011 #6 Player7996 Hey Pawel can you race my drivers cause I will be out of town and need some money. Click to expand... Blah Blah Blah you won't be out of town because I know because I'm your brother
Player7996 Hey Pawel can you race my drivers cause I will be out of town and need some money. Click to expand... Blah Blah Blah you won't be out of town because I know because I'm your brother
PAWEL17 Premium Messages 2,126 Messages PAWEL17 Apr 4, 2011 #7 MrDIABLO876 Blah Blah Blah you won't be out of town because I know because I'm your brother Click to expand... Is that so?? Be straight up, their is no need to lie.
MrDIABLO876 Blah Blah Blah you won't be out of town because I know because I'm your brother Click to expand... Is that so?? Be straight up, their is no need to lie.
M MrDIABLO876 Messages 547 Messages theediablo876 Apr 4, 2011 #8 PAWEL17 Is that so?? Be straight up, their is no need to lie. Click to expand... I'm serious
oohhh yeah Messages 528 Messages oohhh8yeah Apr 4, 2011 #11 Can somebody race mine too, my psn is on the left:tup:
SlipZtrEm can't kick this feeling Staff Emeritus Messages 27,385 Toronto Messages NewAesthetic Messages SlipZtrEm Apr 4, 2011 #12 A. This isn't a chatroom. B. As has already been posted, there's a B-Spec sub-forum for this sort of thing.
A. This isn't a chatroom. B. As has already been posted, there's a B-Spec sub-forum for this sort of thing.