Dirty drivers.

• Thread starter Yert1977
  • 11 comments
meme.png

This is a user based forum board, there is NO official affiliation with Gran Turismo, Polyphony Digital, or Sony.

Meme and jokes responses aside, there is a fair point here. Kaz needs to step away from VGT's and fix the actual racing... he won't, because people still play it. Down tools and fixes will come.

Kaz needs to step away from VGT'
PD is not involved with the creational process of VGT cars.
They simply take what they are being given, whether this comes on discretion of the manufacturers or on request of PD doesnt matter.

PD is not involved with the creational process of VGT cars.
They simply take what they are being given, whether this comes on discretion of the manufacturers or on request of PD doesnt matter.
They are involved with the deployment of them, that's kind of my point. Also nice contraction of my words to try and obfuscate the context.

Last edited:
As mentioned, this is a fan site, not affiliated with the developers / publishers.

.....however, as @sswishbone mentioned, I think you bring up a valid point and it's the very reason I don't play with randoms in this game. In fact, it's the reason I prefer co-op games or simply playing with friends in most titles.

GT7 isn't unique in this sense but I still believe there are improvements that could be made to mitigate "dirty racing" which could help encourage more engagement in online racing and make it a more fun experience for all. ....well, for all that are actually interested in racing vs. trolling, etc.

They are involved with the deployment of them, that's kind of my point. Also nice contraction of my words to try and obfuscate the context.
I can imagine this doesnt take any longer than a single click on some kind of "import" button and selecting the project file that already has all values the game needs to calculate the performance and handling.
At least this is how I would do it, when my intention was allowing other parties to create content to be used in my software.
In a way exactly like importing mods or maps works on almost all games of the not even so recent modern gaming era.
You dont need to start the HammerEditor to import a map into Half-Life.

I can imagine this doesnt take any longer than a single click on some kind of "import" button and selecting the project file that already has all values the game needs to calculate the performance and handling.
At least this is how I would do it, when my intention was allowing other parties to create content to be used in my software.
In a way exactly like importing mods or maps works on almost all games of the not even so recent modern gaming era.
You dont need to start the HammerEditor to import a map into Half-Life.

This is GT7, run by Kaz, you can bet overly complex and inefficient methodology is at Play in everything. Look at how many simple quality of life features in the PS2 era no longer exist without explanation.

Last edited:
This is a user based forum board, there is NO official affiliation with Gran Turismo, Polyphony Digital, or Sony.
Yes but it seems that GTPlanet staff has a level of access to PD/Kaz via interviews, etc. Please correct me if I'm wrong about that. I would hope that (if asked) they're relaying what the community needs.

They could be telling Kaz that we love the penalty system and want more VGT vehicles. LOL

Last edited:
Yes but it seems that GTPlanet staff has a level of access to PD/Kaz via interviews, etc. Please correct me if I'm wrong about that. I would hope that (if asked) they're relaying what the community needs.

They could be telling Kaz that we love the penalty system and want more VGT vehicles. LOL
If this was the case that the Staff of GTPlanet has been telling PD about all the issues and NOTHING gets done, we still have the problems with penalties, still have other issues like low paying custom races, lack of good endurance races, poor roulette "prizes", the "Invitation" system of buying cars, shall i continue?
It is known that GTPlanet is read by some at PD but they rarely act upon anything here unless it is contrary to their "game economy" as in if there is a lot of thread traffic about a credit gaining glitch (where we can get lots more credits for little or no effort) PD Will correct that glitch quite quickly, but as for other items as complaints about dirty drivers, or "I want this or that" in the game, it falls on deaf and blind readers in PD.

Latest Posts

Back