Can someone tell me where on Nurburgring this picture is??

Kryptonite158
I found this nice wallpaper and I want to take a pic of my cars in this turn in GT5..but I dont now exactly where it is..anyone know?? Could you give me a section name of the track or sumthin??

main.php

I think I know where it is, but I unfortunately do not know the names. Though.. it depends on if the photo is facing the direction of travel or not.

If the photo is looking backwards down the track (you'd see the front of a car if it was in the photo):
It looks like it's the first real tight corner, the driving line usually tells you to downshift to 2nd. It's a tight left hander followed by an uphill right. I think it's towards the end of the first section of the track on the AMG events.

disclaimer: I could be totally wrong :)

Definitely a nice photo.

Yea I thought I had an idea but I wasnt sure which way was straight myself..I was trying to match the graffiti on the track too but its very hard!

I'd ignore the graffiti. Who knows when PD modeled the track, when that photo was taken, and how much has changed in between.
Unless their is some iconic and famous bit of graffiti in that shot I don't know about.

Look up one of those side by side videos showing the ring in real life and in GT and see what you can tell from that. They usually show a good viewpoint and the whole track.

I'm running B-spec 24h Nurburgring now and I'm 99% sure it's right before the 16th km mark I think it's around Pflanzgarten I

EDIT: just checked it again and it's the Brünnchen curve (the top right corner on the picture posted above)

Last edited:
nurburgringwallpaper.jpg

By koios1031 at 2011-03-18

If I'm not mistaken, I believe that this piece of Graffiti is on the track it the game. Making it much easier to find.

I'm going to take a guess and say Klostertal, because I think I can see Karussell. By the way that is definitely I sweet picture.

Eschbach, km14
But I drive this track in real life once every 2 weeks so it's not really fair ;)

Edit: added map
Right side of the map, you can park your car there and make some pretty nice pictures.

34eyn46.jpg

Last edited:
Back