Akmuq Messages 12,513 Ireland Messages The__Luke Nov 26, 2010 #1 It may be a stupid question but I want to do kart endurance races.
M MaiM Messages 14 Messages MAIMONE Nov 30, 2010 #3 good question i really wanna know that too, that maybe interesting. one more thing to try in GT5 tks
Akmuq Messages 12,513 Ireland Messages The__Luke Dec 1, 2010 #4 Do you have it yet? If so go into arcade and drive down the pits in a kart and see what happens. I thing eiger would be an awesome kart track for endurance.
Do you have it yet? If so go into arcade and drive down the pits in a kart and see what happens. I thing eiger would be an awesome kart track for endurance.
M MaiM Messages 14 Messages MAIMONE Dec 1, 2010 #5 i was playing all day and totally forgot... tomorrow, is already on the list
Akmuq Messages 12,513 Ireland Messages The__Luke Dec 1, 2010 #6 Maybe now it's up the top someone will see it and try it out. Those karts look awesome.