Can u still trade now?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tedwu100
  • 7 comments
  • 854 views

tedwu100

(Banned)
Messages
214
Messages
tedwu100
Can u still trade car very 1 million today?
 
Gift me a car over 1MM credits and I'll tell you if it worked or not :p
 
rumor is we have 2.5 hrs at most (3hrs after GMT)
transactions after todays reset are still going thru, I just 3 minutes ago receive a F1 GTR
 
You can try. "U" can't do anything.
 
I just successfully sent a Peugeot 908 FAP Team Oreca Matmut back to my main account. They usually change the Seasonal Events 3 hours after the trade reset, so I think that's when the ban will begin.
 
I did. Not sure about "U".
 
I'm not sure the ban will be reinstituted, in fact I'm inclined to believe they will announce that the 1 car trading limit did what it was expected to do....
 
I'm not sure the ban will be reinstituted, in fact I'm inclined to believe they will announce that the 1 car trading limit did what it was expected to do....

I hope you are right. We'll see
 
Back