Can we make straight tracks or ovals with course maker?

Messages
291
I wish there were a drag track in the game so can I ateast make one? How about point to point races?
 
No straights i'm afraid, even though the manual said 'point to point course'. Ovals are slightly oval shaped I guess.
 
In Jordans last post he said that Kaz said the game would be expanded but updates, presumably so they could release the game sooner then add on things and have us download things. Perhaps a legit track maker would become available. Maybe you recall Kazunori stating he admired modnation racers track builder.
 
It seems easy to make something close to the Indy500, simple sections with not tight corners. But the terrain will make it go up an down, depending on the location.
 
Point to point would be awesome! Something thats just uphill... in Japan... at night. Please.
 
I'm Really Hoping someone will Start a Track Creator Thread somewhere and put pics up of there Favourite Track they've created and how they Did it ,Settings e.t.c 👍

Right now i'm struggling to make a Track I Like :dunce:

I really Miss the Test Track as that 400mtr and 1000mtr Tests :guilty:
 
Back