Can we please get a virtual mirror ?!

• Thread starter Shottah072
  • 4 comments
Netherlands
Netherlands
Shottah072
This is what probably bugs me the most about this game, the lack of a virtual mirror in cockpit view. The bumper view has one, why cant we have it in cockpit view ?

This edition of GT is all about online racing and that's exactly what i like. But to have good online racing u need to know whats going on behind you at times. I put all my cockpit views at -5 in attempt to get a more realistic FOV, would put it even lower if that was possible. But by doing this the mirrors/cams get lost outside the screen. Some cars like the lambo i wont even drive online because i just cant see behind. Its a shame, gameplay could only improve by adding the option for a virtual mirror. PD please add one !

I agree. I also only drive cockpit view, even though I know it may make me a bit slower. But worse, so far I have only driven the NSX for the Gr4 race in the online mode (cause I love the NSX), and since it is right hand drive, the player names cover up the center mirror in cockpit view. If the player names could be turned off, in the NSX the mirror visibility would be actually ok!

Yes a virtual mirror is a very important factor for safe online racing to have good situational awareness when we can't see the mirrors in our peripheral vision.

Back