Can you get B-Spec working in Arcade Mode?

  • Thread starter Thread starter PlainBlandMan
  • 7 comments
  • 1,014 views
Messages
116
Malaysia
PJ
Messages
PlainBlandMan
I wasted my GT4 life making B-Spec Bob crash the AC Cobra at the Nordschleife. I want to do the same thing in GT5.
 
i think yes... just give your bob the shelby cobra... tune a bit/bad tires

and push your driver in the red line so he will crash out at some cornors
 
i think yes... just give your bob the shelby cobra... tune a bit/bad tires

and push your driver in the red line so he will crash out at some cornors

Is it possible in Arcade Mode?
 
Just use Practice Mode.
 
You'll need to find a suitable race including the nord that allows that particular car, then race it in bspec with too much power and comfort hard tyres.
 
I didn't know arcade mode had b-spec.
 
Back