PlainBlandMan Messages 116 PJ Messages PlainBlandMan May 9, 2011 #1 I wasted my GT4 life making B-Spec Bob crash the AC Cobra at the Nordschleife. I want to do the same thing in GT5.
I wasted my GT4 life making B-Spec Bob crash the AC Cobra at the Nordschleife. I want to do the same thing in GT5.
F friedi (Banned) Messages 813 May 9, 2011 #2 i think yes... just give your bob the shelby cobra... tune a bit/bad tires and push your driver in the red line so he will crash out at some cornors
i think yes... just give your bob the shelby cobra... tune a bit/bad tires and push your driver in the red line so he will crash out at some cornors
PlainBlandMan Messages 116 PJ Messages PlainBlandMan May 9, 2011 #3 friedi i think yes... just give your bob the shelby cobra... tune a bit/bad tires and push your driver in the red line so he will crash out at some cornors Click to expand... Is it possible in Arcade Mode?
friedi i think yes... just give your bob the shelby cobra... tune a bit/bad tires and push your driver in the red line so he will crash out at some cornors Click to expand... Is it possible in Arcade Mode?
kilttraeger Messages 218 Messages nonmovingtarget May 9, 2011 #5 GfxJG Just use Practice Mode. Click to expand... ..practice mode and B-Spec?
SlyckTires Messages 1,554 Messages SlyckTires May 9, 2011 #6 You'll need to find a suitable race including the nord that allows that particular car, then race it in bspec with too much power and comfort hard tyres.
You'll need to find a suitable race including the nord that allows that particular car, then race it in bspec with too much power and comfort hard tyres.
Rayzah Keep Calm and Love Boston Premium Messages 2,228 Lotsa Rain, NH Messages Rayzah May 9, 2011 #7 I didn't know arcade mode had b-spec.