Can you get the Gt Academy Car from BDay Ticket?

  • Thread starter Thread starter powerstrokin06
  • 14 comments
  • 1,125 views
Messages
472
Messages
powerstrokin06
Can you get the Academy Cars via Birthday Tickets??? If not how were these cars obtained?? Thanks for your help.
 
Level 12 Gift Ticket for the 370Z
S License Gold for the GT-R Spev-V '09
 
You have a 3% chance with the Level 12 ticket to get a 370Z Academy, just giving that out before you ask :)
I think it's also possible with the 2008 Ticket and 1000 Ticket.
 
I don't know about the b-day ticket, but I've spent 1.5 hours a night for the last 4 nights popping a level 12 ticket with no luck.:drool:
 
I don't know about the b-day ticket, but I've spent 1.5 hours a night for the last 4 nights popping a level 12 ticket with no luck.:drool:

:drool: I can't believe you spent that much time on it.
 
If you upgrade the 370Z tuned car it's actually quite a good car to drive all around.
 
If I don't get lucky tomorrow, you will be first on the list.
Apologies for the thread hijack.

Thank you

If you upgrade the 370Z tuned car it's actually quite a good car to drive all around.

I don't think you really get the point. This isn't about the performance, it's about wanting the car itself being a academy version.
 
Bd ticket 2009 is a nice way to get all GT-R Academys.

Level 12 and Bd ticket 2008 will bring you the 370Z, but that´s a little more tricky.

ticket 1000 will also work, but the chances to get an Academy Car are not that good,
 
Thank you



I don't think you really get the point. This isn't about the performance, it's about wanting the car itself being a academy version.

I don't think you've got the point that I don't have to answer the question which has been answered and you don't have to tell everyone in (well almost) all threads that remotely violated the rules.
 
illustratedrick
I don't know about the b-day ticket, but I've spent 1.5 hours a night for the last 4 nights popping a level 12 ticket with no luck.

You must be unlucky i got 3 of them from the level 12 tickets.
 
Thanks to all...Seems I can trade ( which is a PITA ) or spend countless hours of my like flipping my lvl 12's and 08, 09's.....Oh joy....Just kidding but it may take some time. I'll have to report back after the weekend and tell how many rounds it took...If any??
 
Back