Canceled

• Thread starter RyanRacer
  • 60 comments
I did not decide the car yet- I have to test them BEFORE CHOOSING

Right. We'll test them first(though I have tested the 2000GT and Fairlady so far). Could you tell me which cars you want to test?

Last edited:
I'm testing all cars to see which one is the best.

Just some more info, the Fairlady also runs at 455 PP. All legal parts and Engine S1 will get you there...I think mine has
about 220-230 BHP. Also, all of these specs are with Oil Change. YOU MUST HAVE OIL CHANGE!!! :mad: But don't worry, everybody does it anyway. ;)

Just some more info, the Fairlady also runs at 455 PP. All legal parts and Engine S1 will get you there...I think mine has
about 220-230 BHP. Also, all of these specs are with Oil Change. YOU MUST HAVE OIL CHANGE!!! :mad: But don't worry, everybody does it anyway. ;)
I putted my 2000 GT on track WITHOUT Oil Change

Sorry Harsk. I made it a friends room and that's why there wasn't a room number. Are you free this Thursday or Friday?
At 7 pm, I have BTCC-7 but I if you want in Thursday, then let's test on thursday! And that's alright anyway. :) Next time, do a public room, allright?

At 7 pm, I have BTCC-7 but I if you want in Thursday, then let's test on thursday! And that's alright anyway. :) Next time, do a public room, allright?

Yes. If we do it on Thursday though we may be testing a couple hours later than usual.

Back