Canceled

• Thread starter RyanRacer
  • 60 comments
2:00 PM PST, so 5:00 PM for you. We can have them a bit earlier if you like. 1:00 also works for me, but I'm not sure about Harsk.
It's better to be 8:00 PM. I have school until 6:35 PM and then I have to prepare my Hyundai to BTCC-7, so it could be later. What do you think?

It's better to be 8:00 PM. I have school until 6:35 PM and then I have to prepare my Hyundai to BTCC-7, so it could be later. What do you think?

Normally it is later than 8:00 but for Thursday how does 10:00 sound? I will be gone most of Thursday, so I won't be able to test until then.

Today is the day! This time we will be testing for real, because this time the room will have a number and also I am very sure nobody will have any schedule problems(alert me if one or both of you can't make it)!

Today is the day! This time we will be testing for real, because this time the room will have a number and also I am very sure nobody will have any schedule problems(alert me if one or both of you can't make it)!
This time, make the room public please.

You can test them offline if you have the money....

I have 7,500,000 right now. All you have to do is the Trial Mountain Red Bull Standard Championship race over and over again for some very decent grinding. 248,000 every 3 minutes!!!

I have 7,500,000 right now. All you have to do is the Trial Mountain Red Bull Standard Championship race over and over again for some very decent grinding. 248,000 every 3 minutes!!!
Exactly! But I want to get 50,000,000 million credits, so I can collect all cars and all clothes!

Team Name: United Nations Motorsports Drivers Car: Skyline 2000GT-B '67 Colors: UNKNOWN
Put me as a reserve for now. But when the season starts if there is still a spot or two left in that class put me in it.

Team Name: United Nations Motorsports Drivers Car: Skyline 2000GT-B '67 Colors: UNKNOWN
Put me as a reserve for now. But when the season starts if there is still a spot or two left in that class put me in it.

All set. Are you sure you want to use that team name?

I'm going with 2000 GT.

Team: Harsk World Racing Team.

Can I paint the car in red?

Unfortunately all cars are limited to 2 of each. If you were to use the 2000GT, you would have to join my team. Also, my
2000GT coincidentally is red. Finally, each team must have the same wheels and wheel color, but may have different body paint.

Unfortunately all cars are limited to 2 of each. If you were to use the 2000GT, you would have to join my team. Also, my
2000GT coincidentally is red. Finally, each team must have the same wheels and wheel color, but may have different body paint.
OK. But there's one more 2000 GT spot and as 2000 GT is the fastest Japanese vehicle that I have, so I could go with it. If I can't go, then just sign me up as Mazda Cosmo.

Back