CANCELLED

I am gonna have to pull out this series as I don't finish college until 6pm on Thursdays.
Ok then. Thanks for letting me know.

Are you racing this week? What track? Cant find a calendar for this club..
We haven't set a calendar yet and will when we have enough members. If you have any friends, feel free to tag them. I create open lobbies every Thursday.

I'M interested in the gt300 series.

Real name is jason. #23

Psn: vito23x

I choose the is350 in gt gunmetal 007-w

Last edited:
I have decided to change the championship philosophy by allowing tuning. Instead, each class will have a specific maximum BHP and PP. Both classes have the same minimum weight. Let me know what you think of the changes.

okay I will be in around 3pm eastern time tomorrow which I believe is 8pm over were u are. I get off work at 2pm est time and have a 30min drive home.

Ok then. Thanks for letting me know.

We haven't set a calendar yet and will when we have enough members. If you have any friends, feel free to tag them. I create open lobbies every Thursday.

Ok so there are no possibility for practice before race evening? Races become much cleaner if everyone knows the track with their respective cars..

Ok so there are no possibility for practice before race evening? Races become much cleaner if everyone knows the track with their respective cars..
I host practices at Suzuka mainly and we know that will be on the calendar.

I may have a buddy interested. Is 20:00 bst time 8pm over there? I use to be good at time converison but cant remember for sure

Back