[Cancelled] Mods please delete thread.

• Thread starter Jim38737
  • 8 comments
Once everything falls into place (speaking about the tracks, dates, and other entries) I would like to enter in LMP1 with my R18 ‘16. Finding a teammate that would accept my livery will prove difficult...

What times and dates? Id be very interested in joining
I'm thinking about having the races on Sundays around 7PM BST as I'm looking to start the season around about the start of April.

Once everything falls into place (speaking about the tracks, dates, and other entries) I would like to enter in LMP1 with my R18 ‘16. Finding a teammate that would accept my livery will prove difficult...
I'll add your entry to the list.

Put me down as a reserve driver in the M6 GT3, I wanna see more details first before I commit to this full time.

And its none of my concern, but why isn’t LMP limited to LMP1-H? Its gonna make it a lot more simple. Thats my opinion, but I am not the creator of the league. I just look at it like real life is all. Toyota is whooping everyone else with the Hybrid tech.

P.S. it would also allow more openings for GT4 cars. Limiting to LMP1-H would allow only the GTR, 919, TSO50, and R18. Don’t wanna sound pushy though haha. Just an idea. I see more people wanting Gr.4s then Gr.1s.

Last edited:
Back