Cant apply wide body or livery

• Thread starter Dannyta988
  • 15 comments
United States
United States
I'm getting a bug where the applying bar gets stuck at 33% when I try to apply a wide body or livery. Any ideas on how to fix this?

I had this bug an hour ago, took a few mins to say it failed whilst it ticked between 30% and 33% randomly. However it did somehow apply the Style (they are called styles now for some reason) to the car anyway.

Was this on PS4 or PS5? ....on PS5, I've never had the problem and I have applied the wide body treatment to several of my cars so far. I'd make sure to report it if you can.

Same, seems like it’s back again. Also all my liveries has been removed from my cars. I can still find the liveries in GT Auto, but it wont let me apply it, car just stays the same
Tried to delete my save data as Polyphony recommended last time around this happened. Ended up wiping all my progress and lost everything.

I had this bug an hour ago, took a few mins to say it failed whilst it ticked between 30% and 33% randomly. However it did somehow apply the Style (they are called styles now for some reason) to the car anyway.
The livery is the paint job. The style is the paint job plus racing mods.

This is a known issue. Go to the map then press O it will take you back to the loading screen. On the bottom tiles there is one called "Issue due to insufficient temporary data space" and you can read about it.

Last edited:
bump

Currently stuck on cafe menu 20 because of this. Tried several times and never got past 30%.

GT Sport sometimes would take a few minutes to upload stuff, but always worked without issues.

Not sure if it's just my crappy internet acting up, or a bug.

Last edited:
I still can't find direct solutions to this problem. I cannot apply livery after adding 1 decal. It takes long only for 33% and eventually it failed to apply. Does anyone have solutions or we should wait for upcoming patches?

I have solved the issue. Try to delete all game "Saved Data" of GT7 from your PS4 or 5. Delete them all. It will not remove your progress and things because everything is saved on GT7 server.
Once you deleted the "Saved Data", go to GT7, Options, (Global), network, delete temporary data, restart your GT7, re - enter GT7.

Now try to apply that Livery!! ) Hopefully it will work for you. It worked for me.

Back