cant go back forum

• Thread starter N00bieee
  • 11 comments
Yes nothing with this site, but. Only, digital forum i banned. Sorry i here forum also many other forum to ask help digital forum

Jordan may be, also ? Jordan is ?

I thank you last

how can digital forum know me? I banned there, i say nothing, they always ban i sign up
Why my thread moved
Yes nothing with this site, but. Only, digital forum i banned. Sorry i here forum also many other forum to ask help digital forum

Jordan may be, also ? Jordan is ?

I thank you last
Why they know, i come back new account
Your profile suggests you are in your twenties and based in the United Kingdom. If this is the case, could you please make a bit more effort to get your posts in actual English? Our site requires users to post in English to the bets of their ability:
AUP
  • You will post all messages in English.
  • You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.
It's incredibly hard to decipher what you've posted.

It seems that you're saying some website banned you, so you re-registered with a new username and they banned you again, and you want to know how they knew it was you. Is that about right?

The question we'd have at that point is... why are you asking us? This is the Site Support forum for GTPlanet, not for the entire internet. Go to the website that banned you and use their site support forum instead.

how can digital forum know me? I banned there, i say nothing, they always ban i sign up

So you're banned from another site, and want us to tell you why they banned you? :confused:

Reading between the lines does he mean Polyphony Digital and he's confused GTPlanet as being part of their support network?

As for possible ban reasons... it escapes me :)

I honestly thought he was saying that he was banned from digital forum of GTP. Digital forum... as in maybe he meant the Computers and Technology forum? Either way, with his post history with just this thread he won't here very long anyways.

Back