Can't log in to Gran Turismo Sport's community tab.

• Thread starter Tunano
  • 64 comments
Yesterday I was having the same issue but after about five login attempts it worked. Today? Still trying. Both on mobile and PC.
Hope the March update smashes this one on the head!

I’ve been finding it’s been intermittent the last few days. Definately am issue their end! I’ve even struggled to get on while I’ve been playing GT Sport!!

Me too - I am getting the error=2 on the website. Possibly linked... I just went to modify a helmet livery, and found GT Sport thinks I'm now Brazilian. Anyone else getting that? Random swapping of your locale?

53167527_10218711537804224_4635098306064678912_n.jpg

Still not letting me log in. Made some awesome Monster MIXXD decals to upload as well.

This notice freaked me out the first time I saw that I couldn't log in.

"The online ID with which you are currently signed into this site has no record of having been used to access Gran Turismo Sport's online features. As such, pages intended only for online users will not be displayed"

Site came back online for me last night and most of the day, now it's out again.

I got this email a few days ago..... wonder if this has something to do with the server issues?

Dear valued customers,

Thank you for using PlayStation™Network (“PSN”) services.

As our commitment to continued review and improvement of PSN services, Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. ("SIE Inc") will take over from Sony Interactive Entertainment Hong Kong Limited to become the direct provider of the PSN services with effect from April 1, 2019. SIE Inc will continue to provide all customers with quality PSN services.

As from April 1, 2019, our updated Privacy Policy and PlayStation™Network Terms of Service and User Agreement (which will then be available on our website at https://doc.dl.playstation.net/doc/legal/asia.html) will apply between SIE Inc and you, once you log in to your PSN account or otherwise use any PSN products and services.

I know it's PS not GT but a bit of a coincidence (and they're all one big happy family anyway!)

Even the companion app itself on mobile is broken, not just the website.

Something is clearly very wrong.

I cannot access my current account in Asia, nor my old European account.

So it would appear to be quite a significant issue, that they (Sony/PD) must be aware of, and working on??
It would be nice if they could communicate something - as this seems to have been going on for some time.

This notice freaked me out the first time I saw that I couldn't log in.

"The online ID with which you are currently signed into this site has no record of having been used to access Gran Turismo Sport's online features. As such, pages intended only for online users will not be displayed"

Site came back online for me last night and most of the day, now it's out again.
I knew that part was bull huckey because I'd just come out of a COTW lobby when I first read it. :lol:
Still frustrating though

I got this email a few days ago..... wonder if this has something to do with the server issues?

Dear valued customers,

Thank you for using PlayStation™Network (“PSN”) services.

As our commitment to continued review and improvement of PSN services, Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. ("SIE Inc") will take over from Sony Interactive Entertainment Hong Kong Limited to become the direct provider of the PSN services with effect from April 1, 2019. SIE Inc will continue to provide all customers with quality PSN services.

As from April 1, 2019, our updated Privacy Policy and PlayStation™Network Terms of Service and User Agreement (which will then be available on our website at https://doc.dl.playstation.net/doc/legal/asia.html) will apply between SIE Inc and you, once you log in to your PSN account or otherwise use any PSN products and services.

I know it's PS not GT but a bit of a coincidence (and they're all one big happy family anyway!)
Unrelated.

Me too - I am getting the error=2 on the website. Possibly linked... I just went to modify a helmet livery, and found GT Sport thinks I'm now Brazilian. Anyone else getting that? Random swapping of your locale?
I did notice my suit had a British flag on it instead of the Dutch flag...

53167527_10218711537804224_4635098306064678912_n.jpg
I've not been on the game much lately but the Brazilian helmet flag has been the same for me the since at least the last update, perhaps even the previous one.
The correct flag is always displayed once I've uploaded the design though. So it's not been that much of a thing.

And yeah, I've been having login issues the past 2 or 3 days too :(.

:cheers:

Last edited:
It’s been very iffy for me as well. Since I enjoy staying connected to the Sport Community, losing the ability to access it while I’m away from my PS4 drives me crazy.

Signed in this morning, checked my manufacturer's series rankings, viewed my stats and generally flipped around the site. All seems to be well again, if a bit on the slow side.

Anyone else having problems with signing in on the gt site? I'm keep having the "you don't have permission to access..." after logging in...

Anyone else having problems with signing in on the gt site? I'm keep having the "you don't have permission to access..." after logging in...

I just got onto your page no problem. It must be something on your end.

Back