Can't log in to Gran Turismo Sport's community tab.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tunano
  • 64 comments
  • 17,622 views
Messages
1
Norway
Norway
When I try to log in it keeps giving me this error message which makes it pretty much impossible for me to access my account and / or to upload decals to the site.

''The online ID with which you are currently signed into this site has no record of having been used to access Gran Turismo Sport's online features.''

bcfb6263bb.png




and yes I've tried every thing from this thread
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/cant-sign-in.383548/
 
Server for it seems to be down right now. Nothing to do until it comes back up again.
 
Since yesterday I've been having constant issues getting access to the GT website. I have my profile page saved in my bookmarks and have always just clicked on that and its took me straight to it.
But yesterday it had logged me out. I tried logging back in and it sent me a text message with a code for 2 part verification. I used that and after hitting submit it said user not recognised, you need to have used GT Sports online features before using this feature.
So I opened the game and all was fine in-game. Went back to the site and it let me log in. I presumed from there all was ok. Later on I needed to download pictures from my gallery and it did exactly the same again and I had to go through the full procedure once again and now it's doing it yet again.
Has anyone else had this and if so is there a way to stop it happening and get back to normal service?
 
Same. I did see a notification yesterday morning saying it was offline for maintenance. But i've had problems logging in since it came back online. Occasionally it works, but most of the time it doesn't.
 
Let's hope it gets sorted in next weeks update then!
 
Since yesterday I've been having constant issues getting access to the GT website. I have my profile page saved in my bookmarks and have always just clicked on that and its took me straight to it.
But yesterday it had logged me out. I tried logging back in and it sent me a text message with a code for 2 part verification. I used that and after hitting submit it said user not recognised, you need to have used GT Sports online features before using this feature.
So I opened the game and all was fine in-game. Went back to the site and it let me log in. I presumed from there all was ok. Later on I needed to download pictures from my gallery and it did exactly the same again and I had to go through the full procedure once again and now it's doing it yet again.
Has anyone else had this and if so is there a way to stop it happening and get back to normal service?
Yep, it's being a pain.
Although I don't seem to be having quite as bad a time of it as you are.

This may or may not help, but perhaps try manually signing out of your PS4 and trigger a fresh 2-step verification by signing back in again there.
The website should settle again soon in any case.

*Edit*
Actually, the more I think about it the less convinced I am that it will change much.
The 2SV is obviously a PSN/PS4 security measure which led me down that path, but ...

Anyway, I guess it's only 5 minutes of your time if you wish test it.
 
Last edited:
Yes, tried to point someone in that direction and it was giving all sorts of issues from slow (to the point of not loading) to saying I needed an account
 
Last edited:
Yes, same issue, had to keep refreshing it on my phone/login out/back in and on my work PC it straight up refuses to recognise my account credentials, telling me I don't have a PSN profile associated with the game! :lol::lol::lol:
 
They broke it again. Maybe they tried to implement changes and made it unstable during maintenance.
 
Happened to me yesterday. Couldn't log in from my computer for a few hours.

Happened for a few hours this morning too. Just went back to normal right now.
 
I was getting kicked offline and reconnecting constantly while taking some race photo's and yeh very slow loading on the official site.

So something is definetly up.
 
I've also been having issues on mobile. Been really really slow when reconnecting.
 
They done some maintenance on the site yesterday or the day before hen is issue has arisen. Lots of fun
 
I get the attached most of the time, but have managed to make it in once today.
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 3.52.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 3.52.49 PM.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 40
Yeah I got no access to GTSport app

Screenshot_2019-02-28-16-13-15.png


Not to be a D but glad its not only me
 
Kudos has been playing up for me since yesterday. Could it be related?
 
It's been fine all day until 2 hours ago (9pm PST)
 
Kudos has been playing up for me since yesterday. Could it be related?


About 3am this morning, kudos has started saying my psn name is not found. Surely its not coincidence that both sites are playing up
 
MMX
I get the attached most of the time, but have managed to make it in once today.

I had the same message in italian too.

Seems that they had changed the rules for being connected to "our" profile out of the PS4.
We must be in the game (on PS4) in order to have access to the site by PC or APP on another device ...

IR
 
I was having this issue earlier today, as well. Coincidentally, it started to happen to me when I lost connection while trying to load up a Daily Race lobby.

It seems to be working again properly now. Logged in via GT Sport app, mobile internet, and Google Chrome on my computer without any problems.

E - 2:41PM PST, it's having problems again. Yay. :(
 
Last edited:
Working for me again

PS4 off so not even on GTS
 
It's totally buggered now, can't and won't log me in. :boggled:
 
I had this issue as well, it worked again for a few days, but currently I’m unable to login... weird...
 
Kp finds my profile but i can't see my stats .... GTS Companion app is down .... And can't log on gt sport app ..
 
Back