Can't post in News Forum

Johnnypenso

Well known double poster
Premium
Canada
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Johnnypenso
When I try to post it just knocks me back to the top of the page. Was happening yesterday too, just didn't realize it. Any suggestions?

By "news forum" do you mean the news article comments on the home page? It appears to be working fine for me.

Can you describe the issue in more detail? Does it occur when you hit the submit button? Does your post go through? What browser are you using?

By "news forum" do you mean the news article comments on the home page? It appears to be working fine for me.

Can you describe the issue in more detail? Does it occur when you hit the submit button? Does your post go through? What browser are you using?
Yes the news articles on the home page. I type in my post, hit submit and it kicks me back to the News article without making the entry. I use Google Chrome and other than the usual updates to Windows, I haven't made any changes for several weeks to my pc.

Not a big deal but I still can't post in the News section. I'll try again in a few days.

Sorry I can't be of more help, but I'm not sure what would cause that.

I just checked with fresh installs of the latest version of Chrome (on both Windows 8.1 and OS X Yosemite) and could not re-create the issue. Try temporarily disabling your plugins or just pop over to Incognito Mode to see if something is interfering with the page.

Sorry I can't be of more help, but I'm not sure what would cause that.

I just checked with fresh installs of the latest version of Chrome (on both Windows 8.1 and OS X Yosemite) and could not re-create the issue. Try temporarily disabling your plugins or just pop over to Incognito Mode to see if something is interfering with the page.
I went to the News section intending to disable plugins and testing, but I did a test post here first and it worked. I have no idea what's going on but for some reason it's working without changing anything. :irked:

Back