Can't use the Shelby Cobra 427 CL

• Thread starter Chewzer
  • 6 comments
Chewzer88
Does anyone know why you can't use the Shelby Cobra 427 Chrome Line for the Historic Racing Car Cup? The requirements on say Pre 1979 and I'm fairly certain the Cobra was from the mid 60s.

The chromeline cars do not have a date and are therefore ineligible for any dated series.

You should try driving a RM Dodge Challenger R/T from 1970. Beat them out in the first metres in the first race, because if you wait too long with passing the others, it'll be harder to end up first.

Just a friendly word of advice, the Cobra is probably not cut out to be a competitor in that series with XJ13s, 330 P4s, Mark IVs and the 2J. The game seems to just dump you into that series with little hope of winning unless you have one of those cars (its not impossible, just unlikely if you don't have them).

The cobra is certainly fast enough to win the race, but its way too light for Deep Forest, spent more time in the air than on the track.

Good to know the answer on the chrome line cars. I was wondering why it couldn't compete in the muscle car championship as well. 👍

The cobra is certainly fast enough to win the race, but its way too light for Deep Forest, spent more time in the air than on the track.

Lower your spring rate / dampners? I haven't tried it in a non chrome cobra but sounds like fun.

Personally I like the challenge of bouncing around Deep Forest in any car! I completed the historic series with a race modded 69 camero.. That event was crazy :dopey:

Latest Posts

Back