Cape Ring Cloud Formation

  • Thread starter Thread starter LeMansIndy500
  • 38 comments
  • 3,178 views
Messages
105
United Kingdom
England
Messages
LeMansIndy500
Has anybody else noticed that one of the clouds at the Cape Ring resembles a pair of eyes inside a crash helmet?
 
Oh, I meant all the Cape Ring tracks.

I think so. I'm 90% sure it is. It's definitely on the periphary as that's the track I was racing on when I noticed it.
 
Pics or it didn't happen.
 
oze
Pics or it didn't happen.
This^

Would seem pretty cool, would love to see it as i have vowed to myself to never go on that track again.
 
Lol. I don't have a camera and if I did I have no idea how it happened. If you don't believe me take a look when you next go on the track :) Like I said it might take some imagination.
 
you must of been bored to notice that lol
 
you must of been bored to notice that lol

I was. I was doing a B-Spec race with the cockpit cam on! Getting 6 Bob's through the B-Spec career is incredibly tedious!
 
TB
You don't need a camera when you have photomode. ;)

This.

With the option to take pictures in photo mode, it's hard to get by with making unsupported claims. Granted, clouds looking like eyes isn't exactly farfetched, but we still should have been given photos of what we're talking about.
 
LeMansIndy500
I was. I was doing a B-Spec race with the cockpit cam on! Getting 6 Bob's through the B-Spec career is incredibly tedious!

You know that you dont have to start each bob from the beginning right? Run an extreme event with a level 0 bob in a dominating car to level him up quickly.
 
similar on the nurburgring...but then again people see differant things in clouds
 
Cape%20Ring%20Periphery.jpg


That's the closest thing I can see to "eyes". I still wouldn't look at it and think of eyes unless I was specifically looking for eyes in clouds.
 
similar on the nurburgring...but then again people see differant things in clouds

i'm on the Cape Ring right now,curiosity got the better of me.there is one large cloud formation as you come off the ring ,part of it slightly resembles a helmet.Though the whole formation resembles an alien face to me .Though i have been drinking lol



yeah the one just above me
 
If you get enough speed and can launch yourself high enough through the doughnut going towards the circle you get struck by lightening.....
 
it just looks like swirly clouds. Maybe being drunk helps. 100% down to being drunk
 
i see it completely and im not drunk, nice find
 
Cape%20Ring%20Periphery.jpg


That's the closest thing I can see to "eyes". I still wouldn't look at it and think of eyes unless I was specifically looking for eyes in clouds.

That's the cloud I'm on about :)
 
And the face of jesus is on Mars 👎
 
Back